Stashios Wrap-Ups Bacon Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without corn, wheat or soy for sensitive pets.
- Nutritious veggies like carrots and sweet potatoes pack in vitamins, minerals and fiber for immune system support.
- Grain-free and gluten-free.
- Yummy bacon-flavored Wrap-Ups can be stretched to coat any sized pill, tablet or capsule.
- Resealable bag for added freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pill-Masker, 4-oz jar$12.04Chewy Price$11.44Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pops Roasted Chicken with Rosemary Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Begging Bacon Buddy Budder Dog Lickable Treats, 17-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 60 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$15.96Chewy Price$15.16Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$45.86Chewy Price$59.94List Price$43.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Honey...||Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Honey...||Beef, Chickpea Flour, Sweet Potatoes...||Salmon, Chickpea Flour, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Duck, Coconut Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato, Cheese, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Gluten Free, Weight Control, Low Fat||Grain-Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Weight Control, Low Fat||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Senior Care||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Senior Care||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Form||Treats||Air-Dried, Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
I love the concept of these but they're extremely sticky. My dog has 4 different medications he has to take twice a day for his Chronic Active Hepatitis. I thought these would work great & save me some time. However the product was just too sticky & would get all over my fingers while tearing away from the pills I was trying to wrap. I ordered the Cheese Flavor & the Bacon Flavor. The Bacon Flavor completely stuck to my fingers & I ended up throwing away the bag after my first try. I'll be switching back to what I normally use to hide the pills.
100% success rate!
Our senior dog use to be very easy to medicate, just tossed it in his food. These days he has become the master of getting the pill out of EVERYTHING! You think you got it in there, then you find the pill on the floor, in his bed, even stuck in his coat! Since using wrap ups we have has a 100% success rate with medicating! My partner is quick to remind me when we are getting low as he does most of the medicating and he knows he can no longer trick our dog, he needs the wrap ups!
My senior Scottish Terrier wouldn't eat these
Unfortunately, my senior Scottie would not take & eat his pills wrapped in these, even though he loves bacon. I have tried many wraps & pill-hiding treats, but none work with him. I am continuing to crush and mix with his wet food or use Liverwurst, which he will eat once in a while.
Best Thing Ever!!!
I ALWAYS have to disguise River's pills. The treat capsules never worked. I've been using hot dogs or cheese but sometimes he still gets them out or can smell it at one end of hot dog and will eat around it. These are thin and sticky and covers the pills completely so I can use less and appears to mask the scent of pill and he doesn't taste the pill and spit it out. I will definitely keep ordering these!
This product is a game changer!
My little can has anemia and needs to be pilled daily plus a food allergy to most animal proteins, beef, chicken and fish so I need to be careful about what products he eats.This product has nothing bad in it, no soy, gluten or grain, (no chicken liver) just very simple ingredients. My boy gets pills in the a.m. and p.m. and although he does not like It I am able to do. I had a slight panic attack when I had to go out of town trying to figure out how my sitter was going to get his meds in him. I bought the Stashios Bacon flavored wrap-ups and wa-lah, problem solved. Sitter gave him his pills easily and I have continued to use them. He gobbles them down, I think he thinks they are treats. Have no idea what other reviews are talking about. They are sticky enough to wrap round the pills which is the entire point (even the big pill) and there are 3 long strips (like fruit roll-ups) that come in the package. I think this package will last me about a month or so and even if not, well worth the price to make the task of pill giving so much easier. I will definitely buy these again. (The cheese flavor was not as soft thought he still liked them a lot).
Not for chewers but overall worked
For the most part these work however if your dog is a chewer they will bite right into the pill through the bacon wrap. They are a little thinner than fruit rollups but the same concept. If I wrap it up multiple times and have a "chaser" treat ready I can get away with using these to give him his meds.
Great way to give your pet pills
Nice low calorie option to give your pet pills. Our furbaby is allergic to chicken as well and she can have both the cheese and bacon flavors. She really enjoys the flavor and note that she’s an extremely picky eater
Excellent Chicken-Free Option
Needed a chicken-free product to disguise pills for my dog as he is allergic. I tried others but wasn't satisfied with them. This one is great. He just got put on seizure medication so I'll more than likely be buying this product for years to come.
Works well enough
My senior dog is on 3 meds twice per day. These helped me significantly as she was getting backed up from too much cheese. She also has a grain allergy along with beef and chicken allergies. It was nice to finally find something that fit our needs. The only problem is the wrap can become sticky and won't cover the pill. I found that if you rinse your hands off with cold water and then roll it in your palm with the pill and wrap it will stick
Works like a charm
We adopted an older dog and he will not take his pills, he wouldn't even touch his food if there was pills near it but as soon as we got these wrap-ups he had no idea he was taking his pills! I see some bad reviews but honestly this is an awesome product!