Stella & Chewy's Tantalizing Turkey Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with cage-free turkey raised without hormones or antibiotics and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried nuggets; can be served as a complete meal or mixed with dry kibble to add variety with a nutritious boost and help entice a picky eater.
- Formulated to mimic a canine’s natural diet; never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$25.54Chewy Price$24.26Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Savory Salmon & Cod Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 8-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 8oz$17.86Chewy Price$16.97Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's SuperBlends Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 3.25-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Immune Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Chicken Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4-lb bag$128.99Chewy Price$122.54Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Meal Mixers Purely Pork Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 18-oz bag$43.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Freeze-Dried Raw Dry Dog Food Mixers Real Beef Recipe, 5.5-oz bag$13.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 18oz$35.73Chewy Price$33.94Autoship Price
- DealTylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 25oz$44.78Chewy Price$42.54Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Lamb Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$102.04Autoship Price
- Purpose Rabbit & Veggie Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Ground Salmon With Bones, Ground Cod With Bones, Cod Liver Oil...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried, Treats||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried, Treats||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried, Treats||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried, Treats||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried, Treats|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
307 Customer Reviews
A sales person at a pet store recommended these meal mixers for my Jack Russel who is a fussy eater. My dog has never walked away from the meal mixers and loves them. Packaging says you actually use them for meals but I only use them as an extra treat.
For my reluctant eater
Our trainer suggested this topper of our Vizsla, a reluctant eater. It works very well to get her attention and once she starts eating she’ll finish her meal. YAY! Our other dog, a Vizsla cross, has no difficulty eating but he gets Meal Mixer too. We pet moms can’t play favorites. The thing that really surprised me is our kitty. Kitty would crawl into the bag to get his share. the kitty usually explores the dog’s food but turns his nose and tail up and stomps off. Not with this enhancement, in fact, kitty is up on the counter wanting his portion first; he’s so pushy. These are easy to crumble and mix into my slow eater’s meals. They are also easy for our kitty to just break up and gobble up. I’m sure glad our trainer suggested this healthy and alluring supplement. Everybody’s happy. BTW no one carries Stella & Chewy’s in the town where I live in Texas (we’re the county seat for crying out loud). I’m grateful that Chewy is able to get our pet’s their Meal Mixers fix. ~ Donna Day, Servant of God
loved in our home!
I have a very picky St. Bernard. I crumble this up and add it to her food and it makes the biggest difference! She’ll sometimes turn her nose up at meal time, so I’ll pick these pieces out and feed them to her, which she gobbles up, then gets her to eat the rest. I’m amazed at how she notices if this is missing!
Great little snackies
I like the tiny bags to try out new food and my dog really likes them, they work well as toppers or as a little snack.
Our dog was not happy with these. He likes Stella and Chewy treats but as a meal topper these are too big, He throw-up his food.
Great for senior dogs!
My senior dog loves her tantalizing Turkey. I feed her these as her main course and not as a topper. Once re-hydrated, they are soft enough and small enough for her to chow down, even with several teeth missing.
A must for our dog
Our terrier is finicky. If we crush these and sprinkle onto his food it gets him more interested in eating.
tricks for treats
my dog and cats loved this treat, they jump and danced for them
Happy dogs means happy owner!
As with my 3 cats, my 2 dogs love Stella & Chewy's Meal Mixers. I use it as a topper for their Acana kibble and they do not leave one morsel behind. It is a small part of their diet but I was amazed at how well they received the freeze dried topper. One of my dogs was raw fed for years until he developed an allergy to chicken and it happened to be half of my recipe so I switched him to low cooked, quality kibble. This gives my conscience a break and both of them are quite happy with the switch from using canned meat as the topper.
Perfect Training Treats
We use these cut in 1/4 for training treats when on walks. We don't like to give our middle aged pooches treats that could make them overweight, so we simply decrease some of the meals and use these in between for training & while on walks. Works great & they LOVE them. Plus the ingredients are all natural & doesn't bother our pooches tummies! Win Win!!