Stella & Chewy's Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with wild-caught salmon and ground bone, along with farm-raised chicken raised without antibiotics or hormones, including organs and ground bone.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried nuggets; serve as is or rehydrate by adding water.
- Formulated to mimic a feline’s natural diet; never contains grains, glutens, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the cat with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$25.95Chewy Price$30.99List Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Digestive Boost Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$31.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Beef Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Rabbit Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Duck Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon With Ground Bone, Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver...||Chicken (Ground With Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||Duck With Ground Bone, Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver...||Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard...||Salmon With Ground Bone, Cod With Ground Bone, Cod Liver Oil...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
425 Customer Reviews
What a hit
I have 3 picky eaters who all have their own tastes. This food is a hit i crumbled some on their regular food all 3 kinds and they at every bit of their helpings!!!! Usually i throw away more than they eat. Not tonight they licked their plates clean i will definitely buy again well worth the price and its not full of things i would never feed my babies. Hello new cat food brand.
Cats Eat It!
I give my cats both this food and a royal canine kibble. I wanted to add something healthier and made from real food for my cats without the headache of fresh food. I introduced this food by mixing with Tuna for a while with juice. Now that my cats are used to it, they eat it equally as the kibble!
2 of 4 cats approve
Two of my cats like these nuggets, but the other ones will turn their nose up and walk away. They like the chicken ones much better. These are not a stinky as the salmon would suggest, and they are great for fun treat hockey where I whip a treat down the linoleum of my kitchen and the cats chase after it. I also break the treats up and leave them in with their dry food as a bonus treat, but they often get left behind.
Stick with it!
At first my cat wasn't interested... but after a slow introduction he now loves it. I'm supplementing his dry kibble with this. The morsels are rather large, so I use kitchen shears to cut them into smaller pieces. Soak 'em in a little water, and you're good to go! I like that I don't have smelly cans of food open, and I can easily control the amount I leave out in a dish. (My cat is a slow eater...)
Salmon & Chicken
My cats love this, most of the time, and it is good for them. The Chic Chic Chicken is also loved. I want them to have the best.
Young Bengal Cat Loves It
My bengal cat just turned one less than a month ago. When I picked her up last year the breeder had her on Royal Canin kitten chow, and I tried keeping her on the same food at least at first. My cat had diarrhea until she was 5 or 6 months old, maybe longer. I tried switching up her food to Weruva, and for a while she like the Paw Lickin Chicken, and I also tried Tiki Car Carnivore dry food. She was healthy otherwise but the diarrhea continued. The vet gave me a script of Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dry food and even though I was not happy about the corn and other ingredients in it, my cat seemed to like it The diarrhea stopped. I began my quest for wet food, and you hear these things how bengals should be on a raw food diet, but I was leery of doing that. Long story short, I found Stella & Chewy, and she immediately loved it. It has good ingredients especially the ground up bones and it stores really well in my fridge. She has been eating it consistently twice a day for a good 4 months. Bengals are kind of known for being long and slender, but my little cat has put on some good muscle weight. I will occasionally get her mousse treats from Tiki Cat, otherwise she won’t touch any other treats or foods. I also have a senior domestic cat that has been unwell and I have been buying all different types of foods to get her to eat, and the bengal will give it a sniff and just walk away. Stella & Chewy is her food, and ai will continue to buy it for as long as they’ll make it.
Highly recommend this brand, my cats love it.
My Maine coon cats love this brand. The pieces are big, but they manage to eat them. I do not add water, I serve it dry and they enjoy it. They do get only a couple as toppers, they are a bit expensive so I space them out between days and add them in some meals.
Grateful to have found this product!
My 5yo rescue cat has been ultra-finicky all of his life. I don't think I am exaggerating when I state that I have tried about every cat food that exists, trying to find one he will eat. He does not like tuna, it has been arduous trying to keep him fed with anything. I discovered Stella & Chewys and it has been life changing. My cat loves this and has finally put some weight on and is no longer howling from being hungry. Thank you, thank you. I cannot recommend or endorse this product enough.
Seems great but...
Checked the ingredient list, the value per ounce, tried offering it a few different ways, my picky eater just didn't care for it. Ended up giving half the bag to a friend and her cats loved it. All in all, a good product, just not for my cat.
It seems great
It seems great but my 2 cats didn’t seem to care for it. I might have put too much water. We’re going to give it another try. Good nutrition is very important to me and this seems like great stuff, but what can you do if your cats just don’t go for it?