Tetra Whisper EX Aquarium Power Filter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No assembly or priming required—it’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Scientifically engineered continuous water flow action helps prevent debris buildup.
- The outflow maximizes water agitation and oxygenation.
- Time-strip technology lets you know when it’s time to replace the filter.
- This multi-stage power filter is silent for your convenience.
Keep your system running smoothly with Tetra filters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- biOrb Aquarium Classic Cleaning Service Kit$12.26Chewy Price$15.67List Price
- Marineland C-360 Canister Polishing Filter Pads Media, 2 count$2.82Chewy Price$12.99List Price$2.68Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Premium Underground Aquarium Filter, 10-gal$10.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 30$2.13Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.02Autoship Price
- Aqueon Replacement Betta Filter Cartridge, 2 count$5.90Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.61Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Filtration Fountain Kit with Flat Box Filter, 250 - 500 gal$92.79Chewy Price$153.19List Price
- Boyd Chemi-Pure Blue Filter Media, 5-oz jar$12.57Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.94Autoship Price
- Coralife Super Protein Aquarium Skimmer & Pump, 220 gal$291.75Chewy Price$399.99List Price
- AquaClear Mini Foam Filter Insert, Size 20, 3 count$2.67Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.54Autoship Price
- dealTetra Pond Clear Choice Bio-Filter Replacement Pads$13.59Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- Tetra Whisper Aquarium Power Filter, 30-60 gal$36.68Chewy Price$55.49List Price
- API Crystal Bio-Chem Zorb Filter Cartridge, Size 5, 2 count$1.71Chewy Price$3.59List Price$1.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
Good job filtering, but noisy
Title says it all. I installed on a 40 gallon tank that's in our bedroom. It keeps the water crystal clear, but it is definitely not "whisper" quiet! Today, I ordered another eheim canister filter to replace it because I can't deal with the motor noise while trying to sleep. We have an eheim canister on the other tank in our bedroom and it is much quieter. I'm going to use the tetra whisper on our quarantine tank that's in another room. This filter would be great in a room where the extra noise isn't a problem.
It’s a really nice filter
I really like this filter it’s easy to use and runs nice the only thing would be that pressure can put ur fish at unease for a while
Stopped working after a month
Just stopped working out of no where. Walked past the tank one day and realized it wasn’t making any noises. I just bought it a month ago. Not recommended for a 50 gallon tank.
WOOOOOOW...has fast can you get!
I cannot explain but my filter to my aquarium died after 5 years! I have had the same fish since 2015 that ae a communal and have been growing in love. I cannot believe that I ordered the replacement filter .....got it the NEXT DAY!! its as if they really understood the importance of receiving this item so that the fish could continue to live in a clean tank!! HOW FATS can you GET?? CHEWY FAST!!!
Worked fine until it stopped working
Worked great until it randomly stopped working today. I unplugged it for every water change and set it up properly.
This filter only survived a couple months then just stopped working it's all I can afford so I had to order a new one
A little disappointed
I bought this filter in September, and it worked great! I’ve only had it 4 months and It just randomly stopped working. It had regular maintenance (cleaning and changing filters) not sure why it just quit. I’m a bit disappointed
Tetra Whisper %5 Gallon Filtration
My review is based on past experience. This one is replacing the one that wore out, but at this time I am unable to install it (no fish there) as workers are currently here, but Believe it will operate perfectly.
Not impressed. It was suppose to come fully assembled but it was not it was actually broken and has to be returned.
Burned out in less then a month
I had the fliter for less then a month and it just burned out