Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to keep your deep-water aquarium’s oxygen levels high, ensuring your fish stay healthy and happy
- Provides reliable functionality at an economical cost
- Unique dome shape, integrated sound-dampening chambers, rubber feet and suspended motor actually flatten sound wave frequencies for quiet, reliable performance
- Efficient and easy-to-use, these pumps can handle the aeration needs of aquariums from 10 to 100 gallons
- Thick walls insulate motor noise
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLee's Aquarium & Pets Economy Gravel Vacuum, Mini$7.31Chewy Price
- DealTeraPump Aquarium Gravel & Sand BPA-Free Pump$15.99Chewy Price
- DealMarineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 1200$15.50Chewy Price$42.89List Price
- DealTetra Water Garden Pond Pump, 1000-gph$50.22Chewy Price$109.49List Price
- DealPython No Spill Clean & Fill Aquarium Gravel Tube, 24-in$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealMarina Flexible Cleaning Brush for Aquariums, 1 count$3.83Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealMarina Flexible Tube Brush for Aquariums, 40-in$3.50Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- DealAPI Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$8.98Chewy Price$12.78List Price
- DealMarina Impeller Brush Set for Aquariums, 2 count$3.68Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- DealAPI Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 1 count$3.85Chewy Price$4.48List Price$3.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
I absolutely love this Air pump. My old Tetra was extremely loud, and my fish looked like they were struggling for air, with all of them staying at the top. They are now back to normal.
Everyone loves bubbles
This is about the third unit we've tried in our turtle stock tank environment. So far it's holding up very well. The turtles love the spa effect of the bubbles and fish can breathe again. We'll see how long this lasts in this very harsh environment.
"The Shape of Loudness"
This air pump was ordered to replace a 25+ year old pump that was getting a little loud. This Tetra air pump was much louder than my old one, and I will be sending it right back. I was not expecting perfect silence, but I am better off keeping the old one.
This Is Not A Wisper Pump
Ordered this thinking I was getting the same pump I got about 2 years ago. This is not a wisper pump as pictured. It is very loud. Chewy sent me the same pump again when I complained. I told them then that I felt I was going to get the same pump again. They sent me a different UPC for the replacement pump but, wasn't it was the same pump.
Always pleased with my chewy orders & fast service, good prices
A little too noisy from the start
My pump started out a little annoyingly noisy. The increase in noise progressed steadily and slowly enough that I just tried to get used to it and then reposition the pump and then hide it so I might hear it less. Today I finally opened it to check internals and maybe re-seat the shell. It was stunningly silent for about 5 minutes and went right back to being as noisy as before. Maybe there's an easy fix for this? Definitely getting a different pump for now.
I’ve only had it since March and it stopped working!
Fish tank acc
Doesn't come with a air line. And does not say it don't come with line. Very disappointed
Not worth it
Failed a few months in. Vibrating so hard it screams
Just stopped working
Worked fine until it just stopped working. Didn’t even get two months out of it, and I had to replace it for a different one.