Deliver bacteria-busting medicine to your fish with ThomasLabs’ Fish Flex Ciprofloxacin Antibacterial Fish Medication! This synthetic, broad spectrum antibiotic contains just the right amount of Ciprofloxacin needed to treat bacteria that can plague fish by causing illness. Fish Flox is flexible enough to handle common bacteria found in fish while also treating fresh and salt water furunculosis. Plus, Fish Flox keeps bacteria from replicating or repairing its DNA, making this potent medicine highly effective against pathogens that don’t respond to other antibiotics.
- Cures many common fish ailments including fin rot, saddleback disease and black patch necrosis.
- Halts the multiplication of bacteria typically found in common fish diseases.
- Effective against many organisms including all gram-negative and most gram-positive bacteria.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a medicinal bath that can be used for up to 10 days.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
See all items by Thomas Labs