Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This bag of mess-minimizing Breeze litter pellets lasts up to one month and is designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately).
- Offer your kitty a unique alternative to clay litter with these innovative cat litter pellets, which let urine to pass through for less scooping.
- Minimize messes around the litter box with these 99.9% dust-free cat litter pellets.
- Scooping is simple with these unscented litter pellets, which give you quick and easy-breezy kitty litter box maintenance.
- These low tracking cat litter pellets are great for regular use by multiple cats, helping your feline family feel happy about using the Breeze litter system.
Click here for the Breeze Litter Box System.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.76Chewy Price$16.87Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Enhanced Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$21.89List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack, 7.91-lb box$30.78Chewy Price$30.79List Price$29.24Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Multi-Cat Strength Cat Pads, 8 count$13.27Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.61Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Litter System Cat Pads, 10 count$14.33Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Peritas Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Black$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$21.80Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, Scented, 20 count$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System$42.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Multi-Cat||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Odor Control|
|Top Ingredients||—||Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral And Fragrance.||—||Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral And Fragrance.||Bentonite Clay.|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||—||—||—||Clay|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1379 Customer Reviews
Wonderful Alternative for Traditional Litter
I switched to this litter for my long-haired kitty to help deter the mess made outside of the litter box and to make cleaning less grueling. It didnt really reduce the mess, the pellets still end up kind of everywhere and we do have a litter mat but its not very helpful since the pellets are larger than litter grain they roll around. But my cat also aggressively digs in her litter so maybe a politer cat wouldnt have such a problem lol it controls the odor very well without the chemical undertones I feel like traditional litter has, its much easier to scoop (no more scraping the bottom of the pan for pee clumps!), and the box itself stays so much cleaner since the pellets absorb the urine and collects on the pad below. I crunched the numbers, and it is more expensive than traditional litter for us, but I was able to close that gap pretty well by buying the larger quantities and setting them up on auto-ship. Definitely recommend if your sick of traditional litter and dont mind doing a little math to make it cost-effective!
By far the best litter around. My cat hides so no one knows I have her because you cannot smell the litter!! I tried multiple kinds of the clumping stuff and yes the sandy litter all over was a pain but I HATED that “cat” smell. We all know house that you walk into and instantly know there’s a cat. Not with this system. Life changing!!!
Love This Litter System
I have used clay, regular litter for years with my previous cat. It controlled the smell but a mess to clean up. She tracked it EVERYWHERE. So with 2 new ragdoll kittens I needed something cleaner and something their long fur wouldn’t track. So far so good. The poopie smells pretty bad, so I have to pick it up asap but the pee pads are easy to clean. The only cons I have is it is pricer for the replacement litter pellets & pad and none of these items are bio degradable which is a bummer. But would 100% would recommend.
My cat likes it
I've used three kinds of litter box arrangements. My male cat doesn't have a problem using any of them. I, on the other hand, don't like sand because it gets all over the house. The same thing with the chemical sand that turns different colors if the cat has health problems. These pellets aren't as messy as sand, and don't smell, but when the cat attempts to cover its excretions, it doesn't cover, and the few pellets that get scattered are easier to clean up...but don't step on them barefoot because it's like stepping on a leggo in your bare feet. Frankly, nothing is going to be purrfect.
Good for the car litterbox
I got this litter because my friend uses it, and thought it would be good to try. I just got the litter and the pads so I didn’t have to commit to the whole system. I like that it’s easier to clean up, and because I’m taking my kittens on adventures, we need a litter box in the car. It’s easy to just clean the poop out as it happens, then just change the pad and the litter when it gets gross (about a week with the pad, 1-2 weeks for the litter, when two kitties are using part time for travel). Pros are the reduced/little smell, not having to change the litter as often, and not having to deal with big messes (less likely to track out of the box, and easy enough to just throw it back in)—immensely helpful as it relates to a travel litter box. The biggest con is that I really don’t want to have to buy an entirely new litter box just to use this litter—I already have enough boxes. It works okay with one of my sifting litter boxes, but it still falls through and gets stuck in the gaps—more so with the other sifting box. I wish that they would sell a mat option that could be inserted into existing sifting litterboxes. I will probably eventually invest in the litterboxes, but they are super pricey, so that would have to be worked into the budget down the road.
Thank goodness they're international
So my cat and I lived in Japan for many years - that's where he was born. They have the breeze system over there as well (under a different name.) When he was a kitten, he would play with these pellets and put them in his mouth so I switched them out for a pine pellet type. When we moved to the United States, I found that pine pellets here dissolve. What a disappointment! So I started buying these again. They work well for the most part. They definitely get tracked on the floor so that part is not true. My cat definitely kicks them out, but at least he no longer puts them in his mouth. I would love to see a Frisco brand of these, because this litter is expensive. I will keep using these until I find a better replacement or a pine pellet that doesn't dissolve.
I'm not a cat person but my kids say other wise and we now have 2. This litter is the only reason why my kids still have their cats. No smell. No mess in front of the litter box. Happy momma. So glad I Made the switch! No Regrets!
great product (but floors aren’t neat)
I have used this product for about 2 decades and prefer it over any other I have tried. I have to laugh at the neat floors though because my cats seem to be training for an Olympic cat litter distance toss and there are always pellets on the floor. Still I like the reduced odor of the litter and the weight of the clean up is easier on my back. Definitely thumbs up.
Cat Litter Breakthrough!
I love this system! It's so easy to clean up after my kitty that I wonder why I waited so long to try this. The pellets easily catch the poop and dry it so that it takes only a couple seconds to remove and dispose of it. The pee runs over the pellets and is caught by the pee pad below. Perfect, and stray pellets are easier to sweep up than regular litter. The whole system is also practically odorless!
great litter system
I really love this litter system! The clean up is very easy! There’s no dust or tiny tiny specs of litter to deal with. I really wish one of my girls like the system as much as I do. Each cat is different in what they like, very similar to us. It’s definitely worth a shot.