Tidy Cats Instant Action Unscented Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Virtually maintenance-free for up to a week.
- Designed to be low-tracking.
- Non-clumping for easy litter box maintenance.
- Formulated for multiple-cat households.
- Moisture-activated odor-control system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.76Chewy Price$16.87Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- Scoop Away Multi-Cat Meadow Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$12.49Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$15.67Chewy Price$14.89Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Lightly Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$23.49Chewy Price$24.59List Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Super Scoop Fragrance-Free Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb box$12.55Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Instant Action Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb jug$10.15Chewy Price
- dealEver Clean Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$21.44Chewy Price$24.59List Price
- Ever Clean Everfresh Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$24.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented||Multi-Cat|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral And Fragrance.|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
416 Customer Reviews
My cats like this litter
I had tried clumping cat litter and one of my cats developed sore paws from it so I bought this type of Tidy Cats cat litter from chewy.com. They seem to really like it a lot and no more "accidents" outside of the litter boxes. I don't notice any scent from it nor is it overly dusty. I like the 20 lb. bag option as I'm able to life this size without putting too much strain on my back. It is very convenient having this litter delivered to my house. It prevents accidentally running out. I will continue to buy this specific type of cat litter. Thank you chewy.com!
Great price, but mixed quality control!
I found this litter recently after getting a more expensive brand that got stuck to my cats paws. I wanted unscented and non clumping, it lived up to that, literally no smell and it didn't hard clump, after a few minutes you couldn't smell that they "eliminated". HOWEVER: The last two times, the litter has a smell of printed paper and it's big, heavy rocks, my kittens go "number two" on top of the litter and don't cover it. Would you use your bare hands and dig through hard rocks and heavy dirt to cover your waste? I doubt it. Looking for an alternative!
Autoship doesn't cancel correctly!
I canceled my cat litter shipments back in March from AUTOSHIP. I'm still getting them, and being charged. There's a clear drop of shipments from March to MAY, but now I have May and June both shipped to me, but I had canceled autoship. The "autoship #2" was still in there, with a 6 weeks delay, but I got the same shipment back to back months May and June - and CHARGE. I went in AGAIN today, and CANCELED the full shipment. This time, I'm saving proof of my cancelation. I want to ship these BACK, and get my money back. I like CHEWY, but I don't want to use autoship ever again.
I was recently in the market for a new cat liter since crystal liter is so ridiculously expensive! This works just as well for half the cost, in fact it worked better at controlling odors. I will be sticking with Tidy cats.
Basic is Best!
I know clumping litter is popular, but it is not good for the environment. I prefer this litter. Both for my cats and the environment. I can use it for a multitude of tasks not all related to kitties. Count on Chewy to have the very best!
I’ve been using Tidy Cats for 18 years for my cat, who is 18-1/2. There is never an odor, and it clumps quickly for easier removal. The first day my kitten experienced this litter, she jumped in the litter box and began playing! She did not like the litter her breeder recommended. So we’ve stuck with it all these years, and now the easier handled bags are so much easier for me to lift! Good job, Purina.
I needed UNscented litter for kittens, now I'm stuck with this huge bag of litter that I cannot use because it's scented. I don't know why it says that this litter is unscented, because it has a very VERY strong scent.
Litter Serves Cats Promptly
The house has about a dozen cats, so demands on litter are real. I ordered three 20 pound bags (no intention to carry a 60 pound bagn up stairs), andn theynwere delivered THE NEXT DAY!
Chewy gets my Vote!
I've never had a problem that Chewy did not make every effort to correct. Delivery is very fast and usually accurate. Excellent company to deal with. Telephone service is also great. I don't make a habit of referring businesses, but this one is worth sharing. Thank you, Chewy.
Very disappointed, but my own fault
Not sure why I thought this would work for my guy who pees a lot. Can't clean the box without emptying everything and he requires a very large step in box. My error. The clay smell is very high when wet.....and I got two bags since price was so good. I'll keep second bag for other purposes. Buying clumping now.