Tomlyn Laxatone Catnip Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle but effective lubricant for the elimination and prevention of hairballs
- Helps eliminate hairball in the litter box rather than create a mess on the floor
- Safe and effective hairball treatment may be used daily to prevent and treat hairballs
- Regular use coats swallowed hairballs and allows them to pass through the intestinal tract
- Easy to use, palatable gel makes administering to your cat easy and enjoyable
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Laxatone Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Furball Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Hairball Support Soft Chews Supplement for Cats, 100 count$7.93Chewy Price$7.53Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 160 count$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxa-Stat Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Cat Lax Cat Supplement, 2-oz tube$4.40Chewy Price$4.18Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Turmeric The Magnificent Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Vitamin Ninja Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Serenity Zen Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Malt Syrup, White Petrolatum USP...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||Active Ingredients: (Per tsp) White Petrolatum USP 1285 mg, Soybean Oil, Providing 27 mg...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil NF, Corn Syrup...|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
210 Customer Reviews
Seems to work!
I have had good results with the Laxatone Catnip flavored hairball gel, when I can get my cat to take it. I have to mix it with her wet food and put a little Friskies gravy with it. I think she is ok with the taste and smell of the product but doesn't like the texture. It really works well to cut down on hairballs.
Works for my 12 cats
Been giving this to my12 babies- (3yrs to 13yrs)for 4 weeks. No more vomiting, hacking or hunching up. I'm so glad I use this now. They are playing and have the zoomies now again. They are so much happier!!! Thank you!!!!
My cat likes it!
I had such trouble getting my cat to lick any hairball gel until this. She wants her medicine as soon as I get up in the morning! No fighting, no fussing, no gel getting all over. The best part: this really helps get rid of hairballs! Chewy makes buying this very easy. Shipment was quite fast. Excellent product; fast, easy purchase.
Yes Madame! I certainly do find Tomlyn agreeing with my Palate! I shall recommend to Staff.....Yum!
Many hairball preparations don’t really deliver. Our two absolutely love this and I seems to minimize our hair all problems
Product great - tube design poor
great proven product but shame that the tube design isn't improved so that we don't get this molasses consistency stuff all over our hands and all over our cats mouths. putting it on the paw doesn't work. cats fling it off. - sorry just being honest.
Cat tested and approved!
This is the one hairball gel that all of our cats have voluntarily consumed over the years. We just squeeze some over their food and they eat it. No struggles, no tossing aside treats they don't like. Into their tummies it goes and hairball issues are resolved in the litter box. Easier for our cats and no hairball surprises for the humans.
My cat is very fussy, doesn’t even like treats, but he begs for this stuff. And it works!
This catnip flavor has helped with my constipated cat. She begs for this as a treat, so I have to be careful not to give her too much.
taste versus texture
my cat hated this product. he likes catnip treats and uses toothpaste so i don't think it is him. i used it 3 times until he thought i was being mean. then i ordered the treats. Different story. He loves them and we use them for coming in treats. the ointment worked but i had to restrain him to get it down. A treat that works is so much better. I now have the treats on auto order. thank you.