Tribute Equine Nutrition Tough As Nails Hoof Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bagBy Tribute Equine Nutrition
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Biotin has been shown to improve hoof health with long-term use.
- Calcium helps with the cross-linking of hoof proteins.
- Supplies a high concentration of iodine for its anti-fungal properties.
- Made with organic zinc and copper to help develop and maintain hoof structure.
- Fortified with sulfur-containing amino acids methionine and cystine for improved hoof quality and growth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Flaxseed Meal...||Active Ingredients: Biotin, Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Lecithin.||Protein, Lysine, Methionine...||Feeding Oat Meal, Yeast Culture, Dried Brewer's Yeast...||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Soy Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great for hooves
Ive used this on our older horse and its helped his feet.
I've tried other hood supplements, and in my opinion this is the best on the market. I've been using it for a few months now, and the improvement already is just amazing! We've gone from hardly being able to walk on rocks or hard ground, to walking over it with no problem! Mine are OTTB's with typical bad feet, and I'm pleased to be able to get rid of the shoes and go barefoot finally. Highly recommend this product!
Wonderful product but.......
Absolutely love this product but had to discontinue due to the molasses. Work great on my one horse that has no sensitivity to molasses. Feet improved 100% within a very short time and even built top Line! However, for my horses that have insulin resistance and crushings it had the opposite effect. Would purchase it again if it was molasses free. If you have an average horse or competitive horse with no problems this is a great product and I would recommend it for those horses.
This stuff is amazing. It puts other hoof supplements to shame. Well worth the cost.