TropiClean Fresh Breath Advanced Whitening Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- The unique blend of ingredients promotes clean teeth and a healthy mouth by defending against plaque and tartar. Your pup can also experience fresher breath in 14 days or less with daily use as directed. Results may vary.
- This whitening formula promotes whiter teeth and since it is tasteless with no added flavors, it’s easy to incorporate into your dog’s daily routine!
- This formula has professional certifications—it is accepted by the VOHC and NASC.
- Proudly made in the USA by pet lovers and formulated only for dogs who are 12 weeks and older.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products (all sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Zinc Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Glucosamine (Corn), Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Tropiclean fresh breath
Honestly was surprised by the size of the bottle but very happy the size as it'll last longer than a smaller bottle. The shipping was extremely fast, ordered on the 21st and it shipped out on the 22nd to get here by today the 23rd.
Wouldn’t go near water
I have a small maltese + shih tzu mix and she didn’t like this product at all, even after only putting a tiny amount in the water she still wouldn’t get near it. She would only drink from the water bowl that didn’t have any of the solution.
Dog's don't like it
Unfortunately, my dogs must not like the taste this product gives the water. They will drink a little bit, but not nearly as much as when they have fresh water. I won't be using it anymore.
I order this all the time, it whitens their teeth while keeping the breath fresh!!
I think it helps!
When I first added it to the water, my 4 German Shepherds acted like they didn’t want to drink it, but after a day or two they adjusted to it. They are smart. They know they have to drink water to survive. I think they just had to get used to it being different and now I think they actually like it! I do prefer the original bottle design.
Going Back to the Original Fresh Breath
My three dogs would not drink the water with the added FRESH BREATH/ADVANCED WHITENING solution. I did notice that within 6 (six) hours a film would appear in their water bowls. I did try for 3 (three) days to see if they would drink the water, unfortunately they only would get close to their water bowls, sniff and walk away. I will definitely go back to the ORIGINAL FRESH BREATH.
No Brushing Needed
So far my dog Rosie tolerates the additive in her water. (won't let me brush her teeth) The cats DO NOT LIKE ANYTHING EXTRA IN THEIR WATER! and avoid drinking if possible. I'm trying to be a good pet parent. This product is supposed to have dental health benefits for dogs and cats. Time will tell. Its easier than brushing the dog's teeth.
Wouldn’t drink the water!
I was told by my groomer about this product, so I decided to try it. I have a 9 yr old Sheltie and 10 yr old Lab.... both females. The Lab licked the water and backed away and the Sheltie just smelled the water and walked away. I only put the product in 2 of 4 bowls and both dogs only drank out of the 2 without product. This went on for only 2 days and then I stopped putting it in their water.
Okay product but not much better on the market
I haven't found anything better. It's ok. It just doesn't last long. My dogs bad breath comes back shortly after she drinks this.
My Great Dane wouldn’t go near it
I’m not sure if I was the smell but my 2 year old Great Dane wouldn’t drink it. I’ve even tried added less