TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Skin Health Support Dog Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The unique blend of ingredients promotes clean teeth and a healthy mouth by defending against plaque and tartar. Your pup can also experience fresher breath in 14 days or less with daily use as directed. Results may vary.
- This formula contains added omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health. And since it is tasteless with no added flavors, it’s easy to incorporate into your dog’s daily routine!
- This formula has professional certifications—it is accepted by the VOHC and NASC. Establishing a daily oral care routine can help protect your pet against the side effects of periodontal disease, which can negatively affect his liver, heart and kidneys.
- Proudly made in the USA by pet lovers and formulated only for dogs who are 12 weeks and older.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products (all sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz Bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Digestion Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle, bundle of 2$39.98Chewy Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Breath Freshener Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$9.89Chewy Price$10.59List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 250-ml bottle$7.49Chewy Price$19.44List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Breath Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.91Chewy Price$6.56Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz tube$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle, 1 count$18.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Glucosamine (Corn), Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...||Zinc Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine [Corn], Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
335 Customer Reviews
Seems to be helpful
I brush my dogs teeth about three or four times a week, when I have the time to do it as part of their daily brushing and grooming routine. I decided to buy this to supplement the teeth brushing and daily greenies that I was doing since I don’t necessarily have time to brush every day at the moment. It does make the water a bit bubbly, and my dogs were a little mystified for a couple of days, but they adjusted. I don’t have much to compare it to since their teeth were pretty clean before I started using it, but since we’ve been using it for a few weeks now, I feel that it’s helpful in partnership with the teeth brushing I do. I don’t know that it would do as MUCH on its own. I make sure that I dump old water and replace at least daily, if not more often, and I wash bowls much more thoroughly since there’s a little extra oil in this variety. Overall, not a bad product, but I personally would not use as your dog’s sole form of dental care.
Doesn’t replace brushing or vet dentist but a good supplement
Between dental chews and tropiclean, it’s easier to manage better oral hygiene so care is lower maintenance.
No more stinky breath
We have used other additives and this works great for our Great Pyr. Noticable reduction in plaque, making brushing easier.
We like this!
My dog and I like this. Her. breath is fresher using this. She seems to like the taste. I don't use as much as advised because the bowl is not a huge one. Overall this is a great product for us.
Love the ease!
Easy to use I just put it in my cats' water bowls; no fuss, no muss, and no mess. My cats didn't have bad breath except occasionally, but I did notice some of the older ones were starting to get some tartar build up. I' be been using the product foe 3 months now and the tartar is almost gone on all the cats. For the younger ones it acts as a preventative to keep tartar from even starting.
Made my dogs breath stink
This product did the complete opposite, my dogs breathe was not stinky, i was using a different water additive but decided to try this one. His breathe started to stink really bad after a couple of weeks. 1/3 through the bottle and it has not improved.
Miracle in a bottle!
This started working right away! I have a Shih Tzu and a Jack Russell . I have to clean the Shih Tzu's eyes every day. Before TropiClean I was glad I had masks to wear, his breath was gaggy! Now it's just fine and I can clean his eyes without a mask. His teeth were bad. They are little and had really dark plaque. Now they are white and only a little yellow in front. My Jack Russell's teeth are pearly white now! Love this product and will by again!
Helps with Dog's Breath
I first bought this in-store, and then the store I purchased it at went out of business. While I'm not really sure it does much for removing the tartar from my dog's teeth, it does cut down on her bad breath, so I'll keep using it, for now. Cost with the coupon I had for online purchase pretty much wiped out the shipping, so that was good. Price is about the same as in-store.
Couldnt use for cats
No idea if it worked because I have 3 cats and 1 dog that all share the same water dish. I saw reviews for cats and assumed it would be safe for all but the bottle reads for dogs only. Disappointed
We’ve been using this stuff for several months after we had our dog checked out for teeth issues after having zombie breath for months. Vet said there was nothing medically wrong and recommended this! It’s worked wonderfully! My dad uses it for his dogs as well!