Get the most out of your cat litter with Ultra Micro Crystals Cat Litter. Made with sand-like silica gel crystals, which are a naturally occurring mineral made of water, sand, and oxygen, it offers superior moisture and odor-trapping qualities. In fact, it absorbs urine instantly and leaves litter dry to the touch—which in turn provides maximum odor control. And since the moisture then evaporates, the crystals can be raked and used over and over again for up to a month, making this an earth-friendly options as well. Totally non-toxic and safe for cats, it’s soft on the paws and cuts down on tracking.
- Silica gel cat litter offers maximum odor control and leaves litter dry to the touch.
- Absorptive surface with thousands of mini-channels provide superior liquid absorption.
- Dries solid waste and absorbs urine instantly for maximum odor control.
- Water evaporates so crystals can be reused up to a month, offering 70% less landfill waste than clay.
- One bag is enough for one cat for one month.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Ultra