Ultra Pearls Micro Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control||Non-Clumping, Unscented, Lightweight||Unscented, Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Low Tracking|
About This Item
- Silica gel cat litter offers maximum odor control and leaves litter dry to the touch.
- Absorptive surface with thousands of mini-channels provide superior liquid absorption.
- Dries solid waste and absorbs urine instantly for maximum odor control.
- Water evaporates so crystals can be reused up to a month, offering 70% less landfill waste than clay.
- One bag is enough for one cat for one month.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Genius Litter with Health Indicator Cat Litter, 6-lbs$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$21.61Chewy Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic All Natural Pine Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- All-Absorb Disposable Cat Litter Pads, 20 count$16.91Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.06Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Fresh Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.69Chewy Price$23.79List Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.20Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Enhanced Active Clean Scent Litter Pellets & Multi-Cat Pads Bundle Pack$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.56Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.83Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
185 Customer Reviews
When they say microcrystal, they meant it. The cats love this one, though it does have its cons. With my multicat household, it didn’t last that long— though that might’ve been because only one of our four litterboxes had this litter in it and they all kept using it over the others. I’m content to get at least 2 weeks out of each bag, being more than the time the same amount of clay litter I previously used would last.
Really wanted this to work...
Read the reviews for all the crystal non clumping types being sold and chose this one because of the reviews. I just adopted a senior female cat who drinks and pees a lot more than my previous male cats (vet says she's ok, just likes to drink). Clumping clary litter was a soggy, muddy mess with her, where I basically had to chisel it out several times a day. The idea of this litter evaporating the urine instead sounded amazing. Except, it doesn't do that. At all. I rake it several times a day to encourage the moisture absorbing but it pools at the bottom of the box no matter what. We're on day 8 of an entire bag in a larger box, and it smells terrible. I can't imagine it lasting a month. I'm going to try some other brands to see if I can find the right one, because if it works, it will make a big difference. Pros: It' incredibly lightweight, and the crystals are very fine and soft so no rough textures that may bother a pet. Cons: Not very absorbent, stinky
Didn’t like at All
I ordered this because it was only thing I could get with supply chain issues for my auto cat boxes. It was cheaper, too. The crystals said micro… I am still trying to clean up from the chewy explosion that happened on delivery. Omg it was disaster… bags (and yes I mean multiple bagS) broke in shipping all over food etc. Nightmare to clean up. No odor control…WOW!!! Small pellets of poop in auto box, just all over nasty liter. Chewy was nice and replaced the bags, but horrible litter.
I really need unscented because I have breathing problems but this litter is very fine sand like and you can scoop out the pee if done immediately or mix up to dissolve. I ordinary use feline pine and it also absorbs the cat pee and does not clump at all. My cat has always used the pellets so I need to return to that litter.
So far, so good!
I was hesitant to try this litter, but I am glad I did. It is less messy than clay litter. I do keep both clay litter and this crystal litter as options, but I have been able to then cut down on the clay litter boxes. I thought maybe it would smell, but so far it doesn't. You just stir it up every day and scoop out the solid waste. I do have 5 cats, so it gets used more and therefore won't last as long (bag says 1 cat = 1 month), so since I have other litterbox options for them, I will change ~every 2 weeks. So far so good!
Cough, cough, cough
If you enjoy inhaling an ultra-fine dust that has cat pee in it, this is right up your alley. And if I don't want that in my lungs I'm not going to let it go into my cats lungs either. YES... it's light weight. YES... it's easy to get the solids out. But when it comes to looking for the solids you're mixing up the powder and I don't care for inhaling peed up powder. And it does get outside the box so when you are walking on it you're putting that in the air, too.
I’m a huge fan of this litter. My cats like it a lot. All litter has some dust and tracks to some extent, but this stuff beats clay litter hands down (I HATE clay litter). It doesn’t stick or get matted onto their paws like clay does, so they’re not ingesting litter when they groom and you won’t have litter on your furniture. Scoop the box daily and you won’t have an issue with odor. It has a fine texture and is soft on paws. Overall I can’t think of anything I don’t like about it.
the BEST !!!!!!
This is seriously the best and SO affordable. I’m a cat mommy on a budget and this works so well. I love how fine and tiny the crystals are because it’s soft on my kitties paws and absorbs so well.
Makes having cats so much more pleasant. I buy a bag for people I know who have cats so they will try it. It will change your life and is healthier for you, your family, your house and your pets
This comes in a blue bag and a pink back. I do not like the blue bag but the pink one is perfect. I have 3 cats and a large litter box. One of my cats is very particular. As soon as he smells urine he sits next to the box and won't use it. I don't smell anything but if I left it one more day I would. So I change it as soon as he lets me know! It lasts about 1 1/2 weeks.