Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Seal ensures your pet's food will stay fresh longer with your pets health in mind
- Reduces spoilage due to pests and moisture
- Handle grip on bottom of container for lifting and wheels on large sizes for easy mobility
- Sleek design makes it easy to store in just the right corner
- Made with United States Food and Drug Administration food contact approved plastic and colorant that is safe for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Junior Pet Food Storage, 4-6 lb$21.52Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Pink, 1/2 cup$7.99Chewy Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Pet Treat Jar, Treat Jar, 9-in tall$22.10Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Duke-N-Boots Pet Food Scoop, Blue$14.97Chewy Price
- JW Pet Skid Stop Heavyweight Non-Skid Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.5-cup$4.01Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- HANAMYA BPA free Food Storage Container, 25-L, 2 count$75.83Chewy Price$82.95List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage Bucket, 8-lb$29.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$19.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||N/A||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Capacity (Max)||5-Ib||4-Ib||6-qt||6 1/2-Ib||5-Ib|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
890 Customer Reviews
cat food storage
This container is a square and takes up a good chunk of the floor. I wanted an airtight and attractive container to keep food fresh. But this is made of thin plastic. The thin top won’t stay shut once you pop out in place. It pops back up. It’s a terrible design for keeping anything airtight with the loose top. The search for a proper container continues.
I bought 2 of these about 4-5 years ago. A 25lb for my dogs and a 10lb for my cats and I have never had any problems outta them! They’re still as airtight as the day I bought them and I’ve never had a problem with bugs getting in or anything like that. 100% would recommend these containers
This bin has been a lifesaver! With 2 not so little dogs, we have a lot of food to store! At our age, lifting it is not something we look forward to doing! This bin holds plenty of dog food and can EASILY be rolled out to fill the girls feeder!
think about the wheels
I bought three of these containers back in January, and I like them okay. I would just say that when you're thinking of purchasing a rolling container, think about the wheels. The wheel wells on these are molded on the inside, so you can't sit bags of food flat in the container. I use smaller bags of food, so I wanted to be able to put a couple of bags in each container. Two bags fit, but they tilt forward and/or backward because the wheel wells are inside, which is a problem. Some of the other containers have wheels on the outside, which allows for more room inside. Wheels on the outside will also make it easier to clean if you drop food into the container and/or if you empty the bags into the container. The wheels work great! Placement of the wheel wells is just not good.
Great storage container!
This container is sturdy and has a great clasp to open/close it. I saw the other reviews about the difficulty getting loose food out around the wheel wells, so I put my bag in the container. I buy 15 lb bags of food since my dog likes to mix up flavors every so often. So I can also fit 2 smaller bags of food in the same container. Very happy with my purchase.
Like this item
This storage container is perfect for most size bags of dog food (holds 25lbs) and keeps food off the floor in the closet or pantry. The lid stays closed tightly and food doesn't get stale or gotten into by pests or pets. Very convenient how it rolls on the floor and it's easy to fill.
It works great
It works really well! I have about 25 lbs worth of hard cat food in it and it's holding up well. My cats have been trying to find a way into it but it's stable enough they can't break into it like when I just had the bag in my room. I can't say much about the wheels since I barely use them, but they worked well when I moved the container into it's current spot. The lid seems to be able to handle a good bit of weight as my 8 lb cat and 6 lb cat are jumping on it all the time and it hasn't buckled at all.
Keeping it clean & organized
Holds one big bag of pet kibble easily & still is able to roll in & out of the pantry. The container is a bit thinner plastic than I would have liked, but it’s shorter height makes in able to roll out from a closet style pantry. The lid seals & locks well enough to keep the food from spilling when my “helper” accidentally knocks it over, but if you have a too smart for their own good pet this container will need to be put behind a locked door.
I bought this for my daughter who lives out of state from me, it has wheels and fits perfect in her pantry closet. She was also able to put the whole bag of dog food into it.
Great for the price
Pretty nice container for the price! Lid locks but is easily unlocked (by humans, not our kitties or dog), wheels are a thoughtful addition. Shorter than I expected but that's my fault for not reading LOL.