Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protection against fleas for up to 14 weeks.
- Easy to use spray can be used on dogs over six months of age.
- Prevents reinfestation and the development of flea larvae and eggs.
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact, a great way to treat affected areas.
- Contains pyrethrum, a highly effective insecticide.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.63Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.75Autoship Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 24-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, 1-oz bottle$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Hawaiian Ginger Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$5.57Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.29Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins, Permethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide...||Active Ingredient: Permethrin 0.50%, (3- Phenoxyphenyl) Methyl (+/-) Cis/ Trans 3- (2, 2- Dichloroethenyl) 2...||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived) 2.70%...||Geraniol, Eugenol, Peppermint, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerine.||Active Ingredients: 0.180% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Alpha male cat
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE USED ON CATS!!! My mommy didn't know this until she read the bottle, because NOWHERE in the description does it tell you this!! Also, she found this in the ITEMS FOR CATS!!!! So I hope other cat lovers will read this. Mommy was cussing & everything! Usually I is the only one cussing!! My brothers & sisters & I are all upset because we're disappointed that we didn't get help with the fleas!
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Topical Flea and Tick Spray
I love this spray. I have everything for my Chihuahua from shampoo for hotspots, etc and it been doing a good job for my baby.
Its ok. I still prefer my other spray.
I had used another spray for flea and tick prevention for a few years now but my stores were out of it for some time so I ordered this spray from Chewy. It does what it needs and kills everything pretty much on contact but it leaves behind the most God awful smell. The residual smell is so bad that I had to bathe her cuz I couldn't stand it when she wanted to rub on my chin etc.. So my store now has my spray back in stock and i bought another bottle of it to keep on hand and will be passing this bottle along to someone who may need it.
Smells kind of bad, but expected for a good flea and Tick product
I haven't exactly used this product on my puppy yet, but I do plan on using it during the summer to help prevent fleas and ticks. this product has a very strong scent, smells like straight up chemicals, but it is expected for a good and effective for what seems to be a great flea and tick product.
Love all of this line's products
I have tried many of the vet formula clinical care products both for flea and skin care. All have been good, leave fur and skin in great condition
I bought this because my dog is itching, I’ve bathed her with Vets Best allergy shampoos and spray on conditioner she is still itching after all this, so I tried this product and she is still itching.
This is THE best flea and tick product I've ever used, and I've tried many. This works fantastic and not only will I keep purchasing this but I highly recommend this product if anyone either is using it as preventative or has a flea/tick problem. When I first tried it I was desperate because my babies had fleas on them. Within a day of using this they completely died. Of course I use it now as a preventive measure and will not stop using it!!!
Doesn't work. Gav my dogs a flea bath and sprayed was worthless
Not too happy with this item!
My dog still is effected by fleas/ticks. Then I am not sure about a product with limited information from Vets in my region.
good for biting flies
Well no, I doubt this works very well for fleas. It however, is great for keeping off the biting flies.