Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented scientific formula works in multiple ways to keep the anal glands healthy and is a more effective alternative to frequent anal gland expressing.
- Unique fiber blend helps to create firm and bulky stools which help the anal glands empty naturally every time your pet defecates.
- Also formulated with probiotics to maintain your pet's gastrointestinal health and to boost your pet's immunity.
- Great tasting 100% pure beef liver, all-natural premium ingredients.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Probios Soft Chews with Prebiotics Supplement for Small Dogs, 120 count$17.04Chewy Price$16.19Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$9.63Chewy Price$18.49List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- Lactoquil Healthy Digestive System Soft Chews for Dogs, 75 count bottle$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Health Extension Lifetime Vitamins Chewable Dog Tablets, 60 count$16.02Chewy Price$29.98List Price$15.22Autoship Price
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Medium Dog Breeds, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 500g jar$98.99Chewy Price$118.79List Price$94.04Autoship Price
- Free Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Synovi G3 Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 tsp Min) Flaxseed 1200 mg, Psyllium Seed Husk 240 mg, Dandelion Root 75 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Liver, Meat||—||Pork||Peanut Butter||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Powder||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
424 Customer Reviews
can’t tell if it works
My cats don’t like the flavor so it’s hard to get them to eat it. I have to put it in a lickable treat and force them to swallow it. My senior cats seriously need some assistance in this department, so hoping another flavor will be better. Note you are supposed to refrigerate product and it doesn’t come with a measuring scoop.
Glandex to help with anal gland problems
I am not sure how I feel about Glandex Ihave a hard time believing it helps at all. The Veterinarian Doctors believe it helps so my dogs get it twice a day. But the frequent trips to the Veterinarian so that my dogs can have their anal glands expressed leaves me in doubt. I am very pleased with Chewy and their service.
This really works!
My dog has developed a happier mindset and is feeling better. He’s more regular and has a better general mood. He’s become his old playful self playing tricks on his sister, and back to sneaking under the covers at night! Glad I read all the reviews before purchasing. They’re true!
Seems to do the job
I've been using this just under a month for my boy. Usually buy now he smells terrible due to impacted anal glands but since using this NO SMELL. It must be working because by now he would be scooting and smelling. The only thing I don't like is that it clumps even with the decicant pack.
SMARTEST. PURCHASE. EVER.
My Starry dog has had issues with her anal glands since we got her almost 2 years ago. After vet trips and supplements that failed to work I came across this powder for her. It is the BEST THING EVER. No longer is she having issues secreting her anal glands naturally and has not had "Fish Butt" as my son calls it since we started her on this in March. Her poops are solid, her butt no longer stinks and her coat is so soft. 10/10 would highly recommend. It's a little pricey for my budget but after seeing how well it works with her it's justified. Simple just once a day.
working well after two weeks
we give it to our AmStaff one meal a day and her fishy smell is gone after two weeks. it seems like she has a larger volume of poop now so maybe she’s truly voiding all the way now (?) - not sure - but so happy it’s working and it’s cheaper than monthly vet charges to express her glands!
It works, just be patient!
Our pittie mix had gland issues for a while. We tried a few other products but. I thing really worked. Our vet prescribed this but told us to give it a few weeks and I’m glad we did. Now instead of smelling that odor several times a day, we hardly ever do. She’s 40 lbs and gets 1/2 teaspoon once a day. We also use this companies wipes and have noticed a huge improvement.
Not worth it
I got this cuz my long haired cat scoots and has anal gland issues. I’ve been using now for two weeks? It hasn’t worked but I keep trying gonna try for at least a month: I will update if it starts working ina. Couple more weeks :)
Vet recommended. It works!!
My dog had a first time anal gland problem and she’s 11 years old. After using this product in her food it’s enormously helped her to eliminate her problem. I highly recommend it.
LOVE this stuff!
Sally, my 2 year old Chiweiner, had some issues with releasing anal glands when she would get overly excited, which is quite often. Out of desperation, I researched it and found this product. She loves it! I just sprinkle it on her kibble once a day. The dry power lasts a really long time because she doesn't take much (1/8 to 1/4 tsp). Worth every penny. It works! Now, thank God, she only very rarely "skunks" herself (maybe once every 2 or 3 months instead of 2 or 3 times a week). Thank you Glandex and Chewy.