Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: 3% Benzoyl Peroxide., Inactive: USP Purified Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate...||Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Sodium Thiosulfate 2% (Source of Soluble Sulfur)....||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%||Purified Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol...||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
About This Item
- An antimicrobial, keratolytic, follicular flushing medicated shampoo for dogs and cats
- Used in the topical treatment of pyoderma, folliculitis and seborrheic skin disorders
- Contains a unique combination of natural soothing agents, moisturizers and vitamins
- Safe for both dogs & cats
- Ideal for long haired, thick coated breeds, regardless of age
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Triple Strength Dirty Dog Concentrated Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Andis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$184.80List Price
- Oster CryogenX Elite Replacement Blade, size 50$44.10Chewy Price$60.49List Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Super Fresh Body & Paw Wipes, 100 count$16.99Chewy Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Medium$14.59Chewy Price$15.47List Price
- Andis UltraEdge T Detachable Blade, T-10, 1/16" - 1.5 mm$45.46Chewy Price$51.09List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Medium Blending Detachable Blade$49.99Chewy Price$60.29List Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Soothing & Deodorizing Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$11.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$11.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Perfect Coat Natural Oatmeal French Vanilla Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #50SS, 1/125" - 0.2 mm$26.87Chewy Price$28.22List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Recommended by vet
This is really helping with my dogs skin issuesAlso leaves their fur soft and silky.
Best shampoo for dog's coat.
We had a serious problem with our dogs coat coming out in patches. We tried several medicated shampoos for dogs. This is the ONLY one that has achieved the elimination of bald spots. Her coat is full and silky smooth now. I highly recommend Vetoquinol BPO-3 for any coat problems. It REALLY WORKS.
Vet recommended. Nothing was working for our dogs skin problem. Vetoquinol seems to be doing the trick.
This clears up skin conditions quickly. Was prescribed by my vet for schnauzer bumps and works well.
Best Dog Shampoo for Skin Allergies
My puppy Luke has the worst skin allergies you can fathom. On top of that he has an autoimmune condition named Pemphigus Vulgaris which in conjunction with the Allergies makes him get fungus and yeast on his body and fur- this shampoo is effective on getting rid of it and there after maintaining his coat smelling good. It also cleans his blood stains from his fur without causing him pain. I have only found this product at Chewy’s - it came fast and affordable!
3% benzoyl peroxide dog shampoo
my dog has epidermal cysts and hemangioma bumps. There is no remedy except to have each one surgically removed. This shampoo helps keep those bumps calm so they don't flare up like a pimple does. I am so glad I found it in a gallon container as she will need it her entire life.
Helps! A whole lot!
A cat I have has had so many issues. Washing a cat is hard lol. 35 pounds! Major improvements!!!
For Schnauzer’s Comedo Syndrome recommend by vet.
Just used 2 times for my Westie’s Schnauzer Comedo Syndrome. It is like black heads for humans, blocked hair follicles. Bumps with scabs when scratched. Recommend by vet. Hope it controls it, it is incurable. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Couldn’t give a 5 because I haven’t used it very long.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Can't recommend this highly enough. Great for dogs and cats. Clears up dandruffy, oily skin without drying (in just one use too). Leaves the coat super soft. Works wonders for cats with impacted undercoats too, degreases and loosens the shed hair so it can be brushed out easily. Gentle enough for use on kiddos with sensitive skin too. My new go-to shampoo!
Lather with Hydropearls first
This shampoo has been great for eliminating my Pittie's crusty bumps. But it can be super drying and made her flaky/brittle skin worse. When I added the Hydropearls ultra moisturizing shampoo first, that's when the miracle happened. After a few weeks, her skin is glowing. Also use Burts Bees conditioner with Coconut Oil at the end of the bath. *Make sure to dilute this shampoo with water and shake in a bucket or squeeze bottle.