Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A highly palatable poultry flavored L-Lysine supplement to support a healthy immune system
- These small bite sized treats are specifically developed for cats and kittens in mind to treat conditions responsive to Lysine such as upper respiratory problems
- A nutritional supplement which reduces the severity and duration of symptoms caused by the feline herpes virus
- Routine administration of these treats will help to reduce herpes flare-ups as well as inflammation of the eyes, conjunctivitis (eye discharge), squinting sneezing, sinus congestion, and so much more
- Made in the USA and manufactured according to rigorous pharmaceutical standards, L-Lysine powder can be safely administered with no known side effects for as long as required
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Propionate...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||L-Lysine Hydrochloride 900 mg.||Moisture (max) 11.1% L-Lysine 250 mg Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour...||Dried Brewers Yeast (grain & soy free); Catnip (Leaf); Chicken Liver (hydrolysate); Fish Oil (Salmon); L-Lysine Mono HCl; Mixed Tocopherols or Natural Tocopherols (Natural Preservative); Quercetin Dihydrate; Rosemary Leaf Extract....|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support, Eye Care, Respiratory Care, Allergy Relief|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables, Chicken||Chicken, Tuna|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement, Treats||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Powder|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
288 Customer Reviews
Our Cats Would Not Touch Them
We have used the Lysine Gel in our cats wet food so decided to try them on the Lysine bites. We thought since they love their normal treats they would like these. We were sooooo wrong. As soon as I put them out, our cats just sniffed them and backed away. They did try to eat them, but spit them right back out because they are just too hard to chew. I think this could be a great product to help cats, but they need to make the bites a bit more of a softer morsel. Plus, I think having more flavors than just chicken liver wouldn’t hurt either.
Cat doesn’t like it
1) Doctor recommend to help cat gain weight, but won’t eat it. My mom has to crumble it up and mix with the wet cat food 2) I didn’t put it on AutoShip, but the second one got shipped and I never ordered it!!! That’s not good. It doesn’t show as an autoship, I’m hoping they allow me to return it as my mom still has an almost full bag
Cat likes them, but dosage is extravagant
She's pretty picky, so I'm glad she eats them, but this bag isn't going to last very long if I have to give her *TWENTY FOUR* every day!?!? I dunno if they're gonna help her snots, but i hope so!
The Cat who is sick & needs it, will not eat it! However, the other 2 cats do like them! But they ARE NOT Soft Chews like the package says! They are hard and crunchy! Money wasted!
My cat hated them
I have a cat who was recently diagnosed with chronic respiratory herpes. Vet recommended lysine. He’ll take the liquid but doesn’t like it. Thought I’d try these treats. He hates them. Smells them, tries to cover them up and walks away. And this baby normally loves treats, hard and soft. But not these. Wasted my money and they’re not cheap.Also required to give 12 twice a day. That would be okay but he won’t even take one. I did find a different brand and so far he eats those. They only require 2 twice a day. I mix them in with his regular soft treats. So far so good. But I’ll never buy this brand again except in the liquid.
good product when fresh
This is a very good product for cats. However, this is so hard instead of being soft and chewy my cat won't eat it. It's hard to cut up even with a butcher knife. I tried to cut it in tiny pieces and mixing it with his food. When it is soft and chewy he eats it fine. I feel like I've wasted my money on its expensive price.
Way to hard
Kittens wouldn’t touch them. They were so hard. I tried to soften them . It took over 4 hours to even start to get soft.
Cat Refused to Eat These!
My vet told me to purchase these for my elderly cat. I don't know if it was the smell, the texture, or the smallness of the bites, but she has also refused other supplements, such as those with glucosamine.
Add this to the other review that I just sent kittens will not eat the treats or let me know them with the gell
I ordered these and they are inedible. They are rock hard and my cats can’t even chew them.