Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simply the best way to maintain your pet’s skin and coat health. The omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA will provide quick relief from rashes, allergies or skin disease
- You will notice a decrease in your dog's scratching and an increased healthy and shiny coat
- This supplement will also increase heart health as well as to help improve mobility and ease joint pain, in addition to relieving the symptoms of an allergic reaction in their pets
- Triglyceride OMEGA contains the only fish oil to achieve USP ingredient verification and makes a great addition to most veterinary prescribed diets for pet allergies
- Comes in a capsule form that can be given whole orally or punctured and squeezed over food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$25.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$22.80Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.66Autoship Price
- DealPhycox Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$100.19Chewy Price$112.99List Price$95.18Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 365 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 440 Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$13.00Chewy Price$20.88List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 75g jar$25.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$45.49Chewy Price$45.59List Price$43.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol (a Preservative), Gelatin...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Chicken Fat, Fish Oil, Vitamin E Supplement (Natural Source Of Vitamin E)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Sardine||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, --|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
Recommended by Vet
One of my shelties periodically gets hot spots in the summer, even though she is on Apoquel. The Vertinarian suggested I start giving both shelties the Vetoquinol Omega 3-Fatty Acid supplement. The office happened to be out of the size Medium that I needed. I was thrilled to find the same product recommendation was offered by Chewy, which always has fast shipping. Time will tell for further positive results with the supplement. But so far, so good.
NO MORE VET BILLS
Since using this product the infection in my dog's ears has been eliminated.
Medicine for Hannah
This medicine is requested by my Vet. Also, this is the best price that I have found and these pills are easy to digest.
Love buying at Chewy. Products were delivered fast, and could track them by web
Noticeably better coat since taking these. It took a while to notice but so glad we didn’t give up!
Gel capsule hard to open
This gel capsule is too hard to cut and squeeze onto the dog's food. wish it had been in a different format - e.g., tablet to grind or capsule to separate.
Pup approved and so healthy
Love that these are healthy supplements for my pup. He loves them and eats them like a treat! Great price point $40ush with S&S for the 250count bottles too.
Worth the money!
The vet recommended these when my lab mix had some minor skin issues. It took us a little bit (maybe a month or so?) to see results but her coat is so shiny, her skin is in great shape, and she looks forward to them every morning! We give it to her as a treat, she chews them right up. Originally bought these from the vet's office and then found we could get them cheaper on Chewy, can't go wrong!
Great for optimum health
Although we have been using wild salmon oil on food, our Vet suggested upping Bowdy's omegas. So I checked out my options and decided to try these. Our dog eats and chews up the capsule morning and night after he eats.....he can't wait for us to give it to him! Loves it and we're now meeting his entire health needs.
Great dry skin fix!
We have been giving our dry skinned border collie this supplement for years...most of her 10 years. She had very dry skin from a pup and this totally helped her skin problem. No more flakes!