Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplement to help maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Relieves symptoms of allergic reactions or skin disease
- The Omega-3 fatty acids in Triglyceride OMEGA will decrease your pet’s scratching by providing quick relief from itchiness and rashes
- Triglyceride OMEGA also makes a great addition to most veterinary prescribed diets for pet allergies
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$25.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- VetriScience VETRI SAMe 225 Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.00Chewy Price$58.70List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials SeaDent Kelp & Enzymes Plaque & Tartar Control Dog Supplement, 2.5-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 500g jar$109.29Chewy Price$118.79List Price$103.83Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps HP Snip Tips for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count$18.49Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- VetriScience Fast Balance G.I. Paste Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 35-cc$22.00Chewy Price$38.08List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- DealPhycox Small Bites Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$46.00List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement, 25-lb pail$195.80Chewy Price$230.99List Price$186.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol (a Preservative), Gelatin...||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
18 Year old cat disliked it
My 18 year old cat has recently been diagnosed with kidney disease and the doctor recommended fish oil for him. I have never witnessed my cat not like fish, he refused to eat his food when I squeezed the capsule on his food. We have discontinued the use - I do not think it had anything to do with the fish oil itself I 100% think it is my fussy 18 year old cat.
My puppy likes it but....
....the capsules are too large and hard for him to chew and I loose a lot of product but opening it and adding it to his food. i would just buy the oil no capsules. especially since he is on the larger side of the product recommendation (25 pounds)
Seems to help!
The vet recommended we add it to our dog’s food. She seems to do well with it and her coat is a bit softer.
Our vet has recommended this for our dog for years and it really works.
Surprisingly my dog takes the capsule and swallows it just like a treat.
These are great, I use them for my cat and her hairballs are gone. Not only that, but her coat quality has improved 10-fold. These capsules are on the larger side, so I cut them open and add to a tablespoon of wet food, my cat has no complaints. I got some on my shirt the other day, and my puppy tried to lick it off! So it must taste good. Happy with the quality.
my dogs scratching is practically gone thanks to this product which was recommended by a customer service rep. I was at wits end when I called, asking for help & this did the trick. I went thru his Vet who prescribed Seroquil, which did nothing, 20 dollar prescription shampoo to the groomer who gave him yet another shampoo with an antibacterial shampoo. I’m thrilled finally.
My cat has allergies and tends to scratch a lot. So I tried this product, I opened the capsule up because I knew she’d never let me put it down her throat. Just rubbed the contents all over her scratched up neck.it helped heal and soothe her raw spots.
A little early to tell
I'm hoping to see effect on dogs itching and joints. Hairy has only been on it about two weeks.
Great supplement for my ShiPoo. His dry skin was a problem and this took care of it completely!