VetriScience Composure Trout & Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Cats, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes naturally soothing ingredients like colostrum, L-theanine, and thiamine.
- Features a delicious trout and chicken flavor.
- Available as soft, chewy treats.
- Provides fast-acting relief without sedating your cat or changing his personality.
- Paw-fect for soothing your cat before or during environmental stressors like storms, travel, or veterinary visits.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealbSerene Pheromone & Catnip Oil Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$30.00Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealComfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 6$52.13Chewy Price$59.99List Price$49.52Autoship Price
- DealFeliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.50Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 3 Diffusers, 6 Refills$64.99Chewy Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||--||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Bacon|
|Health Feature||Calming, High-Energy||Calming, High-Energy||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Products Facts: Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 67 mg C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) 11 mg L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand) 10.5 mg Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil...||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, CMC Sodium Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...||Inactive: Brewers Yeast, Calcium Propionate, Chicken Powder...||L-Tryptophan 50 mg, Valerian Root 20 mg, Chamomile 15 mg...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Reduces kitty’s cage anxiety and over-grooming!
My kitty was separated from a bonded trio and locked in a (safe rescue environment) kennel until I adopted him. Any time he has to be in a kennel (vet trips) or behind a closed door away from me, he pulls up carpet or grooms himself raw. These treats have drastically reduced that behavior, and he scarfs them down!
Both cats hate it.
Tried the product to ward off some aggression issues between the two cats. They refused to get near it and one even gagged. Worth a try for the right cat, just not mine :(
Hard time getting them to eat them, have to chop up into there wet food and was still a struggle, seemed to help a little when they did eat them or tried, but it was a chore to get them to eat
Meows all night before this.
Daniel was adopted from a shelter and is roughly 15 years old. Suffering from loss of his brother earlier and it seems dementia has set in as well. He has lost half of his 20 pound body weight but still loves his food and hopefully life. Long story short, I give him two -three of these little gems before bed and we both sleep thru the night. I would say they work !
Was hoping this would help my deaf kitty and her restlessness. Not a chance..turned up her nose.
3 Cats Refused to Eat
I can't speak to the effectiveness of this product because none of my 3 cats would eat them. They seemed to have a very unpleasant smell.