VetriScience Pinchers Pill Hiding Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 45 count, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pill hiding treats designed to make sure your furry friend takes the medication he needs.
- Made with organic peanut butter to mask the scent of medicine and instead provide your pup with a delicious taste.
- Fits around most pills, capsules and tablets without excessive shaping and leaves behind no residue.
- Contains probiotics to support the digestive and immune health of your paw-tner for a normal recovery.
- Helps your companion get back on track with natural ingredients with few calories.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 8-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealStashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$56.95Chewy Price$65.94List Price$54.10Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$17.96Chewy Price$17.06Autoship Price
- DealZoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$6.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- DealGreenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$44.17Chewy Price$65.94List Price$41.96Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Pill-Masker, 4-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Peanut Putter Powder, Arabic Gum, Oat Flour...||Peanut Butter, Barley, Rice...||Chicken Liver, Barley Flour, Potato Flour...||Chicken, Ground Rice, Vegetable Glycerin...||Pork, Pearled Barley, Rye...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter||Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
After reading many of the reviews, I am disappointed in the Pinchers after all. I made the purchase in preparation for our move across the Country with our two dogs (and one cat). I was hopeful that the two bags would be enough to last us throughout the process and make things easier for travel and getting settled. I liked that they are made with the probiotics for my small pup, too. After one day/night of giving these pill pinchers, both of my dogs have rejected them ever since. I have also tried not using them for a week or so and then reintroducing them this morning. They find the pill and reject the pincher. My husband agreed that they are not producing the results they should, and we know of other brands that have worked for us. This morning I spoke with Chewy customer service, the associate was cordial and the packaging for this product was nice, which is why I have rated two stars. I would not consider my pups to be super picky, but "dogs will be dogs." Hopefully I can try to give them away to a non-picky pooch in our new neighborhood!
Hard, possibly stale?
these things are little. I was able to squish it around a large galliprant, but not all the way. My dog eats these, but they are so small and rather hard. I have no idea if they should be more malleable, but they are not the best to wrap around a larger pill. For reference, these would fit one standard size aspirin capsule, but nothing larger. Wrapping it around the galliprant took some time.
My dog thinks pills are treats with these
We've tried a lot of the pill pockets, my dog also has chicken and dairy allergies so these peanut butter ones are perfect. She loves them too! Literally will sit down like they're a treat and takes it no problem. I'll be buying them for as long as they make them!
Tasty but small
My dog loves them but they are only good for small pills or tablets.
So glad I found these!
My senior dog has IBD & cannot have any unaltered protein in her diet. Meds have become a problem over the years since she’d have to swallow them without a pill pocket since all I found were flavored with cheese, chicken, etc. VetriScience to the rescue! These are completely vegetarian & now giving my Daisy her pills twice a day is a treat for her. The pocket itself isn’t as pliable as the regular ones you find in stores but you can work with it to cover the pill or tablet.
These work great!
Finally I have found a treat that I can hide medication in that does not contain any chicken!! I was worried that these wouldn't be pliable for the different sized pills we have to give to our toy poodle. But they are so easy to use! We just tear off little bits at a time and once you've squished it around with your fingers for a minute, it warms up and is just like play dough. You can form it around capsules or tablet sized pills. And our dog loves these, no issues getting her to eat them at all. I also think the probiotic in these helps her tummy to feel better too because she's been eating more food since we started using these treats. I highly recommend these, just squish it around in your fingers and it will then fit around any sized pill. They also don't smell bad and aren't super greasy or sticky like some other pill pockets.
These are the best I've used
These are the best pill hiding treats I've used. They are easily formed around any size pill. I have 4 dogs that are on daily meds and they eat it up with no issues at all. I love how malleable they are and that they are vegan.
Tasty, Vegan, Affordable
My dogs love these and they work well, though they're smaller than some other brands. That said, it's easy to use more than one to hide bigger pills (one of my dogs won't eat the flavored meds, like Interceptor or Bravecto, so I have to cut them up and hide them in things like this).
My experience has been very positive.
My dog loves these. He takes two pills morning and night (a long thin pill and a sizable triangle shape). I cut each of these pinchers in half lengthwise, and lay the pills in the "ditch" that results. I have never had a problem getting the pincher to mold around the pills. And my dog has never failed to eat the pincher and the pills. They will dry out and become less than malleable if they are not stored air tight, but even if that happens they can be brought back with a little bit of kneading.
They are way smaller than I expected and the pills will not fit at all and they are stale....will not buy again. Waste of money.