Vet's Best Shed+Itch Healthy Coat Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural coat shed and itch relief supplements for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Veterinarian formulated with MSM, yellow dock root, quercetin and omega fatty acids.
- Designed to help your dog maintain a healthy coat and normal levels of shedding while boosting skin moisture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Brewer's Yeast Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$12.50Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.88Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 150 count$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Allergy Relief Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price
- PetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Omega Skin & Coat Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Allergy Support Respiratory Health Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.01Chewy Price$9.51Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Immune & Allergy Relief Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM), Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Quercetin...||Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Flaxseed (source of omega fatty acids), Organic Sunflower Seed....||Inactive Ingredients : Flaxseed, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...||Fish Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, EPA...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care|
|Special Diet||—||Organic, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
277 Customer Reviews
Amazing for shedding
My dog has always had uncontrollable shedding... like, it looked like a herd of bunnies were murdered in my back yard, tufts flying around into neighbors yards even though I was brushing her 3x a week. (I'm not exaggerating). Shed-X food supplement oil worked very well but she stopped eating her food when I added it. From looking at the reviews of several products, I think what works is specific to each dog, and it might take more than one approach to get desired results. This vitamin by itself is amazing. When I add Shed-X shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner, she barely sheds at all. She's allowed on the good sofa now. All I can say is, I had to do trial and error, and use more than one approach because there is no 1 magic bullet. Keep the faith, keep trying, and keep in mind you might need to use more than one product.
Works for itching
We have two huskies and they shed but we got this for their itching. One pill a day, no more itching only comfort. We notice a difference in the dogs if we accidentally skip a day. I highly recommend!
its works! you have to be consistent with it
I have a german shepherd and a chihuahua. Both had so much shedding and dead skin that I felt like I was choking all the time. We've gone through half of the first bottle and I notice a huge difference already! My Shepard is much more relaxed and she can be up on the bed with me again! No more dead skin from the chihuahua. Still moderate amounts of shedding but not nearly as bad. I've been giving them the recommended dose twice a day :)
Have not noticed any decrease in shedding or itching since starting this supplement. Also, my dog doesn't like the smell of it, won't eat it unless I disguise it in his food.
My husky lab has been on these for just over a month and his coat is already so much better! He’s not shedding nearly as much and is so soft. He is finally aloud on the couch
So far so good!
It’s been about 2 weeks and I’ve already seen a different in Lilly’s scratching and the feel of her coat. She went from wiry to soft and smooth. The only reason for a 4 star is that I haven’t seen a change in shedding yet, but again, it’s only been two weeks. Hopefully, I’ll be back with another star in a few more weeks.
Not worth buying
Did not help my dogs itching or scratching. Not worth buying
Still itching and shedding
I was hoping this product would give some relief for our German Shepherd - but we are almost done the bottle and have not seen any relief for him. I'm running out of ideas - have tried several RX from the vet and nothing helps.
I got this for my dog because she had really bad dandruff. I crush and mix the pill into her food and she doesn't even notice. It only took a couple of weeks to notice a difference. The dandruff is completely gone.
Doesn't work! Gave it to my dog to help with his itching and no results. I don't recommend. Save your money.