Viking Farmer Orchard Grass for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This 100% pure grass hay is perfect for rabbits and small pets like guinea pigs and chinchillas.
- Harvested without additives, preservatives, pesticides or GMO products.
- Packed with fiber, vitamins and minerals, this grass hay is designed to promote dental hygiene, healthy digestion and a lustrous coat.
- This grass hay has multiple weed-free certifications and comprehensive lab results to ensure your pet is getting the high-quality hay she deserves.
- All Viking Farmer hay is grown, fertilized, harvested and hand packaged by a family-owned, 5th generation farm in Utah.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Garden Select Gerbil & Hamster Food, 1.5-lb bag$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Show Hutch Deluxe 17 Small Animal Food, 4.5-lb bag$12.10Chewy Price$11.49Autoship Price
- DealWhite Mill PURE Hamster Food, 1.7-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Alfalfa Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5 lbs$21.26Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.20Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 18% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective Naturals Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 3.3-lb bag$14.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer 1st Cut Timothy Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Pro Hutch 16 Pellet Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$21.50Chewy Price$20.43Autoship Price
- DealWhite Mill PURE Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Oat Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Pet Timothy Hay, 6-lb box$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% pure orchard grass hay||100% pure oat hay||100% pure alfalfa hay||100% pure timothy hay||100% pure timothy hay|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Degu||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Degu||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||Natural, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO||Natural, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO||Natural, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO||Natural, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO||Natural, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO|
|Hay Type||Orchard Grass||Oat||Alfalfa||Timothy||Timothy|
|Food Form||Hay, Dry Food||Hay, Dry Food||Hay, Dry Food||Hay, Dry Food||Hay, Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I have purchased this hay several times in the past and it was wonderful. My guinea pigs loved it. However, this particular batch was so dried out and brittle. The girls are nibbling at it but certainly not devouring it like before. The boys are not eating it at all. I am wondering what happened. So disappointing and I am not sure I will take a chance and order again hoping for fresher results.
Dry, not fresh, dead pieces
This hay is not good - not fresh at all - dried out and some pieces are shriveled, grayish, dead looking. Disappointed. Buying bunny hay is definitely troublesome with most not being good.
Big clumps of dirt
I was excited by the other reviews, but hesitant about the price. I decided to go ahead and try this for my piggies. They did like it. It is softer than Oxbow in my opinion, but I found quite a few clumps of muddied hay. I had to throw away a good portion. With the price being so high, I can't recommend this hay.
I usually get hay for my guinea pigs from the LA guinea pig rescue. However, I decided to try this hay because I haven’t had time to drive to the rescue. This hay is great! Super fluffy, green, and my piggies seem to love it. The hay came w a little yellow easter egg and it had pellets in it but I’m not sure if it’s safe for my piggies so I held off on giving it to them.
Best hay, weird egg
This is the most consistent orchard grass in my experience between this, Oxbow, & Grandpa's Best loose orchard grass. The pieces tend to be longer and less stabby-stabby to my fingers. I don't understand how rabbits eat little knives but this one is definitely the best shot for fewer splinters.
Amazingly fresh orchard grass, my pigs love this very much. I mix it with Viking Farmers oat hay and timothy hay so they can forage a bit. They were extremely excited when I first brought this hay out and they are always eager when I refresh their supply. The hay is soft and green, even smells much fresher than anything I've found inside a pet store. I'll never go back to generic pet store brands if I can help it.
I have 4 bunnies and they all love this hay. They ate minimal hay before, now they really enjoy it. I alternate this with Timothy hay.
Oscar loves oat hay
Comes better from chewy than other sites. Tornado thinks it pretty good too. Came fast
This is THE BEST ORCHARD GRASS!!! my super picky rabbit has yet to have another bought of stasis since I switched her to this. I’m so happy chewy is carrying it now, was starting to have trouble getting it consistently so I’m thrilled!
Viking Farmer Hay
This was my first time purchasing this brand and I absolutely loved it!!! The hay was extremely green and fresh!!! My bunny Gizmo loved it!!!