Virbac Epi-Soothe ShampooBy Virbac
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A natural oat-grain derived, soap free shampoo for soothing and cleansing dry, sensitive skin.
- Glycotechnology helps reduce bacterial and yeast adhesion to the skins surface. It physically disrupts colonization of microorganisms on the skin and may delay irritation due to topical bacteria or yeast.
- Spherulites help to continuously release ingredients into the skin and coat after application
- Ideal for soothing dry and sensitive skin pets of any age
- This shampoo is best used with Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Purified Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol...||Active Ingredients: Sulfur: 2%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate...||N/A||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Soother and smoother
Love this stuff for our pitty's apres-bath. We apply it directly to her washed coat and massage it in. It soothes her dryish skin and leaves her coat shiny and soft.
Love this shampoo!
I have used this shampoo for many years, and I am always so glad it is available! It cleans my dog's wavy, soft fur easily, and everyone remarks how soft his coat is. The veterinary I take my pets to says she absolutely loves this shampoo!
GREAT PRODUCT. SHE HAD
A GREAT PRODUCT SHE HAD BEEN ITCHING FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS AND AFTER USING THE SHAMPOO AND RINSE, HER COAT WAS SOFT AND SHE STOPPED ITCHING HER FUR OFF HER LITTLE BODY. SMELLS NICE TOO
This brand was recommended by my vet. Love their products for my sensitive pup. I recommend the ear cleaning solution as well!
Thank y'all soooooo very much & have a Wonderfully Blessed day!!! CLnChico2
Shampoo Stops Itching
I have a 14 pound white dog named Toby. He had sensitive skin and this shampoo, recommended by my Vet has really helped.
I worked as a Vet Tech for years and then on the wholesale side and sold to Veterinarian’s. Virbac’s Epi-Soothe shampoo and conditioner was one of the most popular brands we sold. The moisturizing ingredients and wonderful long lasting fragrance brought people back over and over for the product. Only thing I use on my dogs!
worth every Penny.
We used this on a dog with horrible allergies. Used weekly as directed and within 2 weeks notice results. Less scratching, hair regrowing, and healthier coat overall. Recommend to anyone battling yeast or allergies. Two paws up.
Albert the itchy Golden Retriever
The Virbac Epi Soothe Shampoo goes a long way to relieving itchy skin. It is a great produck for clean, comfortable dog coat.
I have used this for years and works great with the Epi Sooth Cream Rinse