Allergic Dermatitis is characterized by excessive itching that results from an underlying condition such as allergies, parasites, or skin infection. Virbac offers The Epi-Soothe Shampoo for use in pets to alleviate allergic dermatitis. Contains Spherulites Microcapsules, an exclusive encapsulation system, in a natural oat-grain derivative, soap-free shampoo. Formulated for soothing, cleansing, and controlling mild itch of dry and sensitive skin for dogs, cats, and horses of any age.
- A natural oat-grain derived, soap free shampoo for soothing and cleansing dry, sensitive skin.
- Glycotechnology helps reduce bacterial and yeast adhesion to the skins surface. It physically disrupts colonization of microorganisms on the skin and may delay irritation due to topical bacteria or yeast.
- Spherulites help to continuously release ingredients into the skin and coat after application
- Ideal for soothing dry and sensitive skin pets of any age
- This shampoo is best used with Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands after using. For animal use only. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Not for optic use. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
For best results, use with the Virbac Epi-Soothe Pet Cream Rinse.
See all items by Virbac