Virbac Epi-Soothe Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- A natural oat-grain derived, soap free shampoo for soothing and cleansing dry, sensitive skin.
- Glycotechnology helps reduce bacterial and yeast adhesion to the skins surface. It physically disrupts colonization of microorganisms on the skin and may delay irritation due to topical bacteria or yeast.
- Spherulites help to continuously release ingredients into the skin and coat after application
- Ideal for soothing dry and sensitive skin pets of any age
- This shampoo is best used with Epi-Soothe Cream Rinse
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$10.31Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash + Dry Combo Pack for Dogs, 2-pack$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Hot Spot Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Foam, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 1-gal bottle$68.99Chewy Price$108.00List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Waterless Bath Spray for Dogs, 24-oz, spray$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$143.98Chewy Price$159.98List Price$136.78Autoship Price
- Richard's Organics Incredible Skin Spray for Dogs, 12-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypo-Allergenic Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Relief Shampoo with Pramoxine & Colloidal Oatmeal for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Oatmeal Lemon Vanilla & Jojoba Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$45.75Chewy Price$73.00List Price$43.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Lauramine Oxide, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer...||Purified Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol...||—||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Always works for our pets
If you are looking for an effective wash to help calm and soothe dogs with allergy issues, this is your go-to. We have used this for years during allergy season and has always helped calm down the scratching and biting.
Good for sensitive skin
I’ve only used this once, but it suds up good. Rinses easily. My dog didn’t scratch afterwards, as he does with other shampoos.
Soother and smoother
Love this stuff for our pitty's apres-bath. We apply it directly to her washed coat and massage it in. It soothes her dryish skin and leaves her coat shiny and soft.
Love this shampoo!
I have used this shampoo for many years, and I am always so glad it is available! It cleans my dog's wavy, soft fur easily, and everyone remarks how soft his coat is. The veterinary I take my pets to says she absolutely loves this shampoo!
GREAT PRODUCT. SHE HAD
A GREAT PRODUCT SHE HAD BEEN ITCHING FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS AND AFTER USING THE SHAMPOO AND RINSE, HER COAT WAS SOFT AND SHE STOPPED ITCHING HER FUR OFF HER LITTLE BODY. SMELLS NICE TOO
This brand was recommended by my vet. Love their products for my sensitive pup. I recommend the ear cleaning solution as well!
Thank y'all soooooo very much & have a Wonderfully Blessed day!!! CLnChico2
Shampoo Stops Itching
I have a 14 pound white dog named Toby. He had sensitive skin and this shampoo, recommended by my Vet has really helped.
I worked as a Vet Tech for years and then on the wholesale side and sold to Veterinarian’s. Virbac’s Epi-Soothe shampoo and conditioner was one of the most popular brands we sold. The moisturizing ingredients and wonderful long lasting fragrance brought people back over and over for the product. Only thing I use on my dogs!
worth every Penny.
We used this on a dog with horrible allergies. Used weekly as directed and within 2 weeks notice results. Less scratching, hair regrowing, and healthier coat overall. Recommend to anyone battling yeast or allergies. Two paws up.