Wagner's Southern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This blend will help you attract more of the regional songbirds you love to see out your window
- Southern visitors such as cardinals, chickadees, finches and blue jays will enjoy the select seed combination
- Contains 25% black oil and striped sunflower seeds plus safflower seeds and high-quality grains
- Gives backyard birds in your area exactly what they're looking for, which makes for great birdwatching right out your back door
- Perfect for tube, hopper, or platform feeders
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Harvest Seed & Supply Hot Pepper Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Volkman Avian Science Hookbill Food, 4-lb bag$22.92Chewy Price$21.77Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Corn, Soy & GMO Free Poultry Layer Feed, 25-lb bag$47.08Chewy Price$49.99List Price$44.73Autoship Price
- C&S Songbird Snak Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, Case of 6$23.79Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- C&S Fruit n' Nut Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$37.36Chewy Price$35.49Autoship Price
- C&S Sunflower Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, 11-oz pouch, Case of 12$21.75Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.66Autoship Price
- C&S Apple Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$20.59Chewy Price$25.74List Price$19.56Autoship Price
- C&S Nutty Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$33.21Chewy Price$31.55Autoship Price
- Lafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Food, 20-lb box$149.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Cracked Corn...||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Cracked Corn...||White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Cracked Corn...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch, Jay||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch, Jay||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Messy but birds love it
I bought this bag vs the other Wagner's bag I usually purchase as it's a few lbs bigger and cheaper, but it is much dustier, will not be purchasing again for that reason as it clogs up my feeder at the bottom. The birds absolutely loved it though, same as the other "flavor" I previously purchased
A favorite for everyone in our yard!
This has become our base feeding seed. We started with it and had woodpeckers even hanging out for it. That lead to getting a food to blend in with this one that's geared more towards the woodpeckers. The squirrels then finish off whatever the birds leave, which isn't much.
Regional Blends... seriously?
I have ordered the Midwestern, Eastern and Southern blends. They all appear to be the same right down to the fact there is too much milo. Not even the pigeons want to clean it up. The Midwestern regional blend used to be sold without milo. Please go back to the previous formulation.
This medley has too much red milo in it. I have not found an animal that will eat it yet. Cardinals, Thrashers, Jays, Mockingbirds, Towhee's, Doves, Grackles, Catbirds, Rabbits, Possums, Raccoons will not eat it. I have to scoop it up and toss it every few days. Why is it in the bag?
More birds than ever
I can't believe how fast the birds are eating this food. I'd been using a different brand but lots of tiny seeds were left (big mess, too) but this has the right amount of different seeds that the birds are loving....not as much waste. I live in Central TX and was looking for seeds for this area. This is it.
lots of filler
I was disappointed in this blend. It does have more sunflower seeds than the grocery store bargain brands that are much cheaper, but the bulk of the bag is milo (red pellets, which have little nutritional value and only doves will eat) and cracked corn (also unpopular with our birds). I picked this blend specifically because milo was way down on the ingredient list.
Wagner's Southern Blend bird seed
Full of filler seeds. The round brown ones that gets tossed on the ground. I believe doves only eat these. I wasted my money on seeds that songbirds won't eat. If I only wanted to feed doves, I wouldn't have bothered.
This wild bird seeds are really good, my wild birds love it!!! And the price is the best anywhere.
Excellent product. Five stars. Thank you. Delivery was very timely, as well. You guys do a great job.
Old and Powdery Bird Food
This food was so dusty, old, and powdery. Very poor quality. Definitely not worth the extra money to feed our feathered friends!