Wahl Clipper Blade Oil, 4-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps maintain blades.
- Reduces friction and heat.
- Keeps blades from getting dull.
- Extends the life of your blade.
- Use after every few cuts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shernbao PGC-560 Smart Digital Dog Grooming Clipper, White$59.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGT-410 Smart Mini Dog Grooming Trimmer, Black$49.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Royal Blue$39.00Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools 5200 Dog Finishing Shears$46.85Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Andis Pulse Li 5 Adjustable Blade Hair Grooming Clipper, Turqoise$140.51Chewy Price$214.27List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade$11.49Chewy Price$15.44List Price
- Casfuy Two Speed Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, Gold$79.59Chewy Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 8-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Wahl Pro Ion Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Black/Silver$48.62Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 8-in$269.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
It works... BUT you may as well just go ahead and get yourself the tub of Extend-A-Life Blade Rinse instead, as that lubricates with the same exact ingredient (low molecular weight mineral oil) — AND disinfects and helps remove the ground in hairs! You’ll need to get that anyway, and that already does the job of this too… so this becomes a total waste of money! You can’t even use this on your shears instead, as clipper oil is too heavy for shears (you’ll need the Chris Christensen Shear Oil Pen for that)! TL;DR: Get the tub of Top Performance Extend-A-Life Blade Rinse instead! Chewy sells it, too!
This is the one
You need this to keep your motor nice and oily to prevent wear. The great thing about this one is it can be used for all your clippers sets (dogs and people) barber and groomer, you can use this on all your clippers instead of just your dog sets. I don't use the same bottle of course, but I have a bottle at my shop for people and a bottle at home for my dogs. The main difference is for people I will top my clippers with the oil sheen spray, as for dogs I top my clippers with the Cool spray as I don't have to worry about hot clippers for people. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BLADES LUBED AND CLEAN BY USING DISINFECTANT SPRAY AND LUBE TO PREVENT WEAR, trust me. Your clippers can last 1-2 years or 9-10.
I like spray can better
Is ok, but I like the sprsy can better, that oils and cools blade
I bought the clippers. I bought this product as recommended. It really keeps the clippers in good condition.
Works great on my Wahl cordless Arco clipper
I have been using Wahl clipper blade oil since owning my first Wahl clippers and blades years ago and recommend them
Oily oil at it's best.
If you have Wahl clippers you need Wahl clippers oil. It was cheap and I got it fast.
It's quick and easy to apply. Works great with the busy day when I schedule doggies spa day.
Exactly as ordered.
I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I a sure that it is perfect. It is the type and brand that matches my clippers, so I am certain it will be great.
Age old product. Been using it for years. Works as intended without fail.
Excellent cloipper oil
Nice good sized bottle of clipper oil for my new Wahl clippers