Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives smaller pets a place to hide and play and helps encourage exercise.
- Durable non-toxic plastic is stain-resistant, odor-resistant and washable.
- The flexible design can be placed in a variety of fun shapes for your pet to explore.
- Extends to 2.5 feet wide and folds down to a compact size for easy storage.
- Suitable for ferrets, hamsters, rats, gerbils, mice and more!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Simple Sleeper Small Animal Play Tunnel, Assorted Colors, 15.5-in$6.03Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealOxbow Play Post Small Animal Toy$16.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Wall Small Animal Toy, Large$17.26Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Small Pet Wooden Fruit Assortment Chew Toy$6.74Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Wooden Puzzler Small Animal Toy$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Living World Small Animal Tunnel, Color Varies, Large$9.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Wheeky Pets Small Pet Wheeky Toy, One Size, Yellow$10.95Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Celebration Cupcake Small Pet Toy$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealOxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Small Pet Carrot Loofah Chew Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Willow Play Cube Small Animal Toy$4.39Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Kaytee Nut Knot Nibbler Small Animal Chew Toy, 4-in$6.50Chewy Price$8.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Rat, Mouse, Ferret, Gerbil||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rat||Ferret, Rabbit||Ferret, Chinchilla, Rat||Rat, Ferret, Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Perfect for baby ferrets
I have always used the large tunnel (my ferrets adore it), but decided to try the medium when it was on sale. I added it as a toy in a small pen with my litter of baby ferrets (5-6 week age range). They love it as much as the adults love the large. Perfect for a small pen and itty bitty babies.
Cute and pretty big, but it’s a cheap material and if you don’t have any bedding in it it rolls all over the place.
ferret is obsessed
It can fit my adult sized ferret perfectly. She loves it
Great tunnel Great price
My eats are obsessed with these tunnels and got in them right away. Great price too.
My guinea pigs just love their new tunnel. I will always shop chewy for all of my animals needs!
Tunnel of fun
Cute. Love that you can adjust the size. Fun for Frankie to hide in.
Watching guinea pigs run thru this is hilarious!
My husband and I bought this for "play time" in the pen. The large fits guinea pigs perfectly. It stretches out long but you can bend it however you want. Our piggies were a bit hesitant at first, but within a few minutes one of them got brave and ran thru! Then the other one went thru. Our piggies were popcorning and zoomying as fast as their tiny feet would go! They were so cute and happy. Clean up is easy. Just use your hand held shower to rinse thoroughly. Let it stretch out to dry. GREAT PRODUCT! (I left out something you'll be surprised about!)
I already own one of these and my ferrets love it. I just got them the second one and they act like it's something entirely new. They love the sound it makes when they scratch the plastic and it's fun contorting the shape.
Good for short use
The tunnel itself is great quality and can be extended and bent into lots of fun configurations. My only issue with it is that pee will just sit in the grooves at the bottom, so if my pigs lay in it as a hide their bellies will get wet. As such, I only use it during floor time and hose it out after use.
Hamsters love it
All my hamsters love the tubes— one of them even sleeps in it lol; I’d recommend it