Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free adult recipe features turkey and salmon as the top ingredients for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made with the world’s finest ingredients without any grains, carrageenan, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey & Chicken Liver Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$83.76List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$109.68Chewy Price$104.20Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$109.68Chewy Price$104.20Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Mideast Feast with Grilled Tilapia in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Poultry Lovers Pate Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 30, bundle of 2$163.66Chewy Price$155.48Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.19Chewy Price$38.16List Price$35.33Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Indoor Natural Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- DealWellness Chicken & Turkey Pate Favorites Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.76Chewy Price$43.99List Price$39.67Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Chicken Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$119.04Chewy Price$113.09Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$59.96Chewy Price$56.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey...||Beef, Chicken Liver, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
418 Customer Reviews
Chemical smell to food!
I've been ordering this brand of canned food for a long while. But for the last few months, increasingly I've noticed a weird chemical smell to the food and not just this flavor, either. My cats are both starting to give me a hard time about eating this food anymore, no matter what the flavor. Sometimes they just refuse to eat it entirely. What is this company putting in the food?!?! Also for canned food that's supposed to have moisture in it, I always have to add water to it for my cats. The whole point of having wet food is so they get more moisture in their diet, right? So chemical smell plus not-very-wet canned food means I'm going to have to switch brands. But what other brand to switch to? This food is expensive and it's supposed to be high quality. But what good is it if it makes my cats repulsed (and me too) from the smell?
Cat is healthier, I am mindboggled
Recently switched to Wellness after feeding a cheaper food to my cat for many months. I am GOBSMACKED at how quickly it has shown. His fur looks fuller and smoother, he has more energy and is more playful and happier, and he has put on a healthy bit of weight (was previously on the skinny side). I thought I was imagining it as I would never have expected such a big difference just a few cans in, but others have noticed and pointed it out to me too.
NOT made in USA
I bought this because it's grain free and made in the USA. Well, that's what the website said but once you get the can, you can clearly see that it's made in Canada. My cats will eat this; they're not crazy about it though so I will keep searching for food that is made in the US. The price of this has gotten a little too high, even with the recent sale. Wellness used to be good food made in the US and I do miss the Old Mother Hubbard days.
Price went up $10
My 5 cats used to love this food, now they take one sniff and they all try and bury it. To add insult to injury, the price has gone up by $10. That's a 24% increase! Sad because this used to be a good value if you have a lot of cats. Wellness has lost me as a customer.
8 paws up for Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula
All 8 of my cats absolutely love this food. I love that it comes in a big can. It's a very soft pate & almost creamy in texture which my cats love, but I typically like adding my own water or broth to get more out of a can of food especially with the more expensive wet food.
Cissy loves her new food!
Our cat is 14 and never had canned food in her whole life, until now. She loves it. Only give her a very small amount daily, since she still eats dry food along with it. She is a happy kitty.
All 5 of my cats said NOPE!
I wanted to love this food since I paid so much money for it, and my cats love anything Turkey or Salmon flavored; but all 5 of them turned their nose up at this stuff. First off, this isn’t Pate, it’s more like a watery potted meat consistency. Secondly, I have 3 cats who will eat literally anything; but they wouldn’t touch this stuff. 2 of them sniffed it, and ran away. Now I have huge cans of this stuff the dogs won’t even eat.
2 out of my 3 cats give 3.5 stars
2 out of my 3 cats like this food. The texture is very wet and smooth, with a bit of a fishy smell . Most cans have a little layer of weird meat jello at the top that they particularly enjoy. I'd give it 4 stars however the only thing is I bought this size to try to save money but once it's been in the fridge only 1 of my 3 will eat it,the other two pretty much let it sit untouched and then beg for food.
Price Increases have been too much lately!
Once again surprised to see the price increases. I ordered this in July and it was $41.09 a case and now it's $51.36 :(
Fussy cat ate it for a while....
I'm sure this is good and tasty...just not for my cat He enjoyed the first few cans and is now covering up his food dish with the mat that's underneath it.