Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Whitefish & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible, probiotic-coated dry dog food with digestive enzymes, prebiotic fibers and probiotics to support gut health.
- Made with omega-3 fatty acids, superfoods like pumpkin and papaya and essential vitamins to support overall immunity and vitality.
- Tasty whitefish is the first ingredient.
- Supports strong immune systems, optimal energy, and a glowing coat and healthy skin.
- Great for adult dogs of any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.69Chewy Price$35.81Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Wholesome Grains Original Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Digestive Health Plant Based Recipe with Eggs Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Large Breed Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.06Chewy Price$74.99List Price$61.81Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE PURE with Wholesome Grains Real Salmon & Barley Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$115.49List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Adult Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb, Goat & Venison Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.79Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Glucosamine), Herring Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Oatmeal, Pea Protein, Dried Egg Product...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine)...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, With Grain, Natural, Raw|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||-----||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Perfect for digestive health
My dog has an extremely sensitive stomach. This food has really helped so much! I'm very sad that Wellness did away with the whitefish bowl boosters, I'm hoping they don't do away with this food, as my dog really needs it. Nothing else seems to agree with him, especially other proteins. It's great that there is not chicken snuck into the ingredients in this food.
Stopped the poops!
We've had our two dogs on the same food for almost 8 years. Recently our smaller dog had a stomach issue and even on a bland diet we couldn't get the diarrhea to stop. He was put on probiotics from the vet, so I started researching food for digestive health and this was highly rated in a number of places. After just a day of starting to add this into his food his diarrhea cleared up and he's had solid poops again! He also LOVES this food. He's picky about his dog food (human food or inedible items, not so much) but he gobbles this down like I've never seen before. He's doing great after a week of us slowly incorporating this into his food portions and he and his a furry sister are so happy! I'm grateful we found this and wish I had considered switching them to something new years ago.
Wanted my dog to love it
I believe that this is a very high quality food so I wanted my bichon frise to love it. However, it is a chore to get her to eat it no matter what I top it with. It does have a strong fish smell but she will eat it if I top it with salmon, etc. so I am not sure why she refuses it. I just cancelled my Autoship and I guess that I will discard the food if a shelter doesn't want it.
It is working!
My dog has had food allergies for years. She was on a great diet for years when she suddenly developed chronic diarrhea. I’m thinking she became allergic to salmon because I tried other diets with salmon in it and was having the same issues. I finally found this diet that is still a fish diet without salmon or chicken fat or peas or legumes! It is so hard to find a true fish limited diet!! Thankyou wellness core. So far it seems to be working !
I have had a hard time finding a dry kibble that I can feed Jasper. First off, it cannot have any chicken in it, including chicken fat. Jasper has a chicken sensitivity/allergy and will throw up. Second, it needs to be grain inclusive (vet orders), third it needs to be relatively low in fat. Forth, no lamb. Lamb messes with his digestive system and he gets really bad gas. Well, this food has all mine and Jasper's requirements and he loves it! He's not having tummy issues on this food and his stools are nice and firm (also, there's not as much which means his body is absorbing the nutrients). Another plus, he has a nice shiny and silky coat! I definitely recommend this food!
No more bad poop!
Let me tell you people, my husky mix was having straight soft, bloody, explosive diarrhea for months straight. We tried everything to fix it - took him to the vet, ran tests, tried probiotics, you name it and nothing helped. We switched him to this food and no more bad poops!!! If your dog has a food allergy (we think ours developed chicken allergies), then try this food! It’s high in protein and he loves it!! And more importantly, no more explosive chili poop! Literally has changed our lives (and his!)
finally! a food that works
I’m relieved and beyond grateful I tried this! My poor corgi has been suffering from runny yellow poop for 4years with no explanation from the vet. We have done SOOO many tests and tried every prescription, supplement, and a wide variety of other brands (slowly transitioning of course) but he could just never just have a normal bowl movement. Supplements would work but once it ran out, it would be yellow and runny all over again. I wasn’t expecting this to work honestly but it did!! He now has normal poops (yay!) no supplements needed. So I’m sticking with this. Keep in mind it will take some for it to work and your dogs gut to heal. When I talked to the customer service rep she said every dog is different it may take a few weeks or a month to see full results. Also, to those who are complaining about the “fishy smell” well duh, it’s made with fish. Who cares as long as it works!
My sensitive-stomach dog has done great on this food
My dog was on a salmon-based diet for many years due to sensitivities to chicken and beef. When he gained a sensitivity to salmon, I found Wellness Core Whitefish. He has done great on this food. No more rumbling tummy or issues with diarrhea.
Fantastic for my GI sensitive, pancreatic pup and ingredients are fantastic!
GOOD BRAND-MY HAVANESE SAID NO
He is 12 and has some stomach issues. He is not a picky eater but he will not take a bite. He smells and walks away.