Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The 40-lb. bag is sold exclusively on Chewy.com!
- Features natural probiotics, antioxidants, omega fatty acids, glucosamine and taurine.
- Formulated for allergy prone dogs or dogs with food sensitivities or ingredient intolerances.
- Includes a single-source of protein that is expertly balanced with easily-digestible carbohydrates.
- Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Salmon & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$115.49List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Whitefish & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE with Wholesome Grains Real Salmon & Barley Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Chicken-Free Real Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe with Healthy Grains Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Original Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE with Wholesome Grains Real Angus Beef & Barley Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Bison, Lentil & Carrot Recipe Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$71.24Chewy Price$74.99List Price$67.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Beef, Pork Meal, Brown Rice...||Duck, Oatmeal, Peas...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, White Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Flax-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
I like the ingredients-the Aussies like the taste....
I like the idea of limited ingredients....my two love the taste/smell....I try to rotate kibble brands in and out to give my dogs a variety for many reasons....my female was in the ER twice years back with stomach issues...she's doing great on this Wellness....no itching/scratching AND it was an immediate transition for both dogs with no GI issues
Hard to Find Food
I just found out my dog is allergic to Beef,Chicken,Turkey,Fish, and Dairy so finding a food that would work was hard to find. Chewy has it! The only bad part is the bag size. I have to get a 24lb bag of food for a 18lb dog.
favorite dog food!!!!
i originally bought this food for my 3 year old yorkie schnauzer mix because he was constantly scratching and i had done everything i could to get him to stop except change his food. i did research and saw that he might be allergic to chicken so i started substituting everything i would give him that was chicken with another flavor, which included his food. however, i also wanted a food that would still give him the nutrients he needs that will keep him healthy that that he would also like. i looked at many different types of food and then stumbled upon this one and after reading the reviews i decided to try it. and i just say im really happy with my decision and i think my little guy is just as happy! he loves the food, i have no trouble getting him to eat it. he gets upset stomachs way less often now and scratches significantly less. this food was definitely a game changer!!
Sam - likes it!!
Due to my Golden's constant scratching I thought I should feed him the Simple Limited Ingredient dog food. I now am feeding him the dry and canned version. I was worried he may not like the taste but he actually loves it - thank goodness. We'll see if it makes a difference and reduces his skin itch.
its good and worth the price
my dog has a very sensitive stomach. i was very leery switching because of that . we switched gradually and he seems to be handling it very well. the reason for the switch was because natural balance was out of stock so this will be our dogs new food. i am very happy
Dogs no longer like it and it smells rancid
My dogs used to like this, but the last few bags smell slightly rancid although the expiration date is over a year out. They won’t eat it, which is something we’ve almost never encountered. I’m switching back to another lamb based, chicken-free brand (one dog is allergic to chicken ingredients).
My 5yr old loves it
My dog has been so picky and had allergies but this food he continues to love and no more flare ups!
Good quality food
Can be a bit pricey, but I wait for sales & then stock up. With 7 GS dogs buying on sale when it's possible is a must!
My dog is allergic to chicken and it took me a long time to find a food that didn't have chicken in it. I even found it included in other lamb or beef formulas. She's doing well on this and all my dogs like it.
Not what they liked
We have 6 dogs and a vet said this was one of the better foods for them. So we tried it. While they ate it, it took coaxing. The pellets were big, powdery and smelled funny.