Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Funk In The Trunk Chicken in Pumpkin Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with chicken and pumpkin as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory pumpkin consomme in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based consomme makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero starches, GMOs or MSG.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Chicken Frick 'A Zee Chicken Recipe Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Kitty Gone Wild Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Quick 'N Quirky with Chicken & Turkey in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Double Dip Chicken & Beef Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Turkey Tickles Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.14Chewy Price$17.88List Price$15.33Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken Charm Me Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Batch 'O Besties Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Weruva Holy Chicken Mackerel Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Peking Ducken with Chicken & Duck in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$52.91Chewy Price$76.56List Price$50.26Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Sweet Cheeks Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Splash Dance Chicken & Ocean Fish Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Beef & Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 5.5-oz,case of 24$44.04Chewy Price$52.56List Price$41.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Lamb...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Texture||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth||Chunks in Gravy||Bits in Broth||Bits in Broth|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
230 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this food
Many vets tell Weruva is a premier brand for healthy food and I have to try this one for my cat. It smells like a strong fishy but my cat loves it. His number one favorite food is a dry food and fancy feast but he has gained a lot so I chose this low calorie food. This is almost half calorie of fancy feast. My plan for his weight loss is some dry food (because he cannot live without it) and 1 can of weruva low calorie version daily. Fancy feast maybe twice a week since it is 98 kcal Anyway I recommend this food
Annie's seal of approval
I switched to can food as Annie's water consumption declined resulting in constipation-poor Annie! I tried a few brands and Cats in the Kitchen Funk, Chicken and pumpkin is a favorite-no more constipation. Plus it is affordable for my small budget. Winner!!
Great food and contains pumpkin
My vet stressed that pumpkin was good for most animals for digestion. I tried other varieties with pumpkin and as of late these are out of stack more than not. I tried this and they both love it so I will continue it and hope this remains in stock.
My cat has IBS and this food has been the best of all the myriad foods we tried. The combination of pumpkin and chicken has helped my sweet cat poop and feel full. He no longer throws up, as long as I feed him small amount throughout the day. Most importantly, he loves this food! Thank you Weruva!
Good for finicky eaters & troubled tummies
1 of my 3 cats is sensitive to fish, and this grain-free Weruva chicken & pumpkin recipe works well for her tummy (pumpkin seems to help in general). All 3 finicky kitties devour this - they usually want gravy but the texture & moisture here satisfy them. I also love the size as 10 oz is enough for one room temp can to feed all 3 happy cats with no cold refrigerated leftovers.
Cats didn't like it.
My Two Cats didn't like it, wont buy it again. There was nothing particularly wrong with it, but it does have a fishy odor--not a TUNA smell, a *fishy odor*.
They like it!
My cat does not like urinary cat food. This food is low in magnesium and he loves it, along with my other 3 kitties. Glad Weruva makes health cat food.
Perfect for older cats/cats with few teeth
I have a few senior cats and one with a few teeth and they all absolutely love this. The cans are kind of hard to clean out, but whatever. I mix this pumpkin purée to make it go a little further and it’s a hit.
this food is good for my senior cat's digestion
my 17 year old kitty was having issues with constipation and vomiting. she's also a picky eater. I started mixing this weruva pumpkin food half and half with her favorite canned food and it is helping her digestion. I'm also feeding her 5 small meals a day instead of 2. She is pooping more regularly and not vomiting anymore.
Good Product; Satisfactory Results (So far)....
I got this product for a stubborn constipation problem with my senior cat to replace the Rx diet he had been on. He got so bored with the Rx he would no longer eat it. I switched to this product and he really liked it at first and it seems to have helped with the constipation. But he eventually got bored with that one too. He's now eating another Weruva tuna/pumpkin product (in pouches) and he's doing very well on that one. He cleans his plate very time (so far). I'm hoping I can switch off between the two to prevent boredom.