Weruva Funky Chunky Chicken Soup with Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with lean chicken and pumpkin as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory broth in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based soup makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup with Chicken & Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Asian Fusion with Tuna & Shirasu Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Marbella Paella with Mackerel, Shrimp & Mussels Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Delectable Delights Sea Brulee Stew Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.5-oz, case of 12$18.84Chewy Price$17.90Autoship Price
- Wellness Morsels Turkey Dinner Cubes in Rich Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Wellness Cubed Tuna Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.14Chewy Price$22.99List Price$16.28Autoship Price
- Weruva Outback Grill with Trevally & Barramundi Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Salmon, Tuna, Chicken & Shrimp in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Wellness Sliced Salmon Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast)...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Beef Broth, Beef, Pumpkin...|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
I have six cats and five of them seem to like this food. It’s white meat chicken with peas and carrots and seemingly a yummy broth. I do have to tear the shredded chicken pieces into smaller manageable bits. Also if I smash the peas they will even eat those.
Fat cat approved
This really does look like chicken soup- good enough for a human to eat! My cat gobbles it up and licks her bowl clean, but she's not usually a very picky eater. It's also relatively low in calories, so I can give my "easy keeper" cat the whole can, though I usually split it between morning and afternoon (and feed something else in the evening) since she thinks she's dying of hunger if she only gets fed twice daily.
I thought my cat was the only one
My cat is one of the most picky eater ever, I’ve tried every can of food at our pet market and this she loves, except the peas! I thought she was the only one but after reading the other reviews it seems like no one’s cat eats the peas!
There are now so many peas in each can, it’s hard to find the chicken! Will never order again!
Cat would not touch it
Cat wouldnt touch it. She likes the grandmas soup by weruva so I figured this was a close match. Nope. Way too many veggies in this, would rather they added more broth. Not a hit. Also, customer service is making me ship them back to the food since it didnt work out. Just a heads up for anyone looking to try the brand, prepare for a trip to fed ex if it doesnt work out!
This food looks great
We just adopted our Kitty. He loves this stuff eats everything even the veggies. We even add extra water which he licks up. This looks like something I would eat.
Decent Cat Food
As a whole there is nothing wrong about the ingredients in this food, But I personally think that there are way too many peas, not enough chicken and too much liquid. If there were more chicken and less peas and liquid, I would always buy it. None of my cats like to eat the hard peas, so I have to smash them up and they leave too much behind. A waste of money.
This food looks good enough to use in a chicken pot pie. But we'll save it for the cats as they love it. I like to warm it up for 8 seconds in the microwave before serving and aroma of chicken fills their nose before they even begin to eat. 3 out of 5 cats like it. The other 2 are more fish eaters so there you have it.
nice food for cats
my cat likes it, but did not eat the peas, so I smashed for her to eat it
This company looks low bar but they are the best in my opinion. It’s simple and delicious. We mix it with kibble and other things and all the pets adore it!