Weruva Funky Chunky Chicken Soup with Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet, natural canned dog food with a delicious recipe featuring boneless, skinless white chicken breast, pumpkin, carrot and green peas in a yummy broth
- All of Weruva's dog food formulas are formulated with the carnivore in mind, so this recipe focuses on high quality protein, minimal carbs and a high moisture content for the most nutritious meal around for your pup.
- Recipe is grain-free, gluten-free and carrageenan-free, so it's ideal for any pups with sensitive tummies or allergies
- Contains added vitamins and minerals to make this delicious food a complete and balanced diet
- Suitable for all life stages, can be served as a standalone diet or as a yummy topper for dry food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Diamond Premium Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Lamb Recipe Wet Dog Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$34.56Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.83Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Visionary Pet Foods Keto Medallions Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 25-oz pouch$46.43Chewy Price$58.99List Price$44.11Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Beef Recipe Wet Dog Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Tiki Dog Aloha Petites Chicken & Salmon Lomi Lomi Grain-Free Dog Food, 3.5-oz can, case of 12$23.28Chewy Price$22.12Autoship Price
- Weruva Wok the Dog with Chicken, Beef & Pumpkin in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$62.56Chewy Price$64.56List Price$59.43Autoship Price
- Weruva Steak Frites with Beef, Pumpkin & Sweet Potatoes in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$69.99Chewy Price$71.76List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutro Ultra Grain-Free Filets in Gravy Signature Duck Entree Adult Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$46.56Chewy Price$47.76List Price$44.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast)...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast)...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast)...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation...||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
Picky dog loves it!
My 13 year old pug mix is a picky eater and he loves this food! It also meets the nutrition requirements his Vet wants him on. I love that it easily comes out of the can, is not smelly, and is shredded chicken and real vegetables instead of pureed.
My dogs love this stuff
Weruva looks like literal human grade food. My dogs love it and they are very healthy. We mix this in with their Fromm dry food morning and night, and they are happy pups every time!
Dog loves the soup.
The product is wonderful, have been feeding it to our dog for a number of months. She is excited at dinner time and it helped us to resolve a long term digestive issue with her that other dog foods did not.
My dog Jake is on a special diet! This wet food is like real chicken soup! He absolutely loves it!
YUMM - can I eat this too?
My 12 pd Rat Terrier mix has been eating Weruva canned for 10 months now and she loves it. Her other favorite is Jammin Salmon. We were bummed when Chewy stopped carrying the chicken with egg formula in the larger cans so we tried this instead and it's even better! So much meat! Not sure why they call it soupl Doesn't seem soupy at all to me. Fresh peas, carrots. Yumm. Mazie doesn't like to drink water during the day so I actually ADD extra water to this and she loves it. Sure, it's pricey. But each can is a little more than a day's food. So ~$3.50 a day to feed my sweet girl? She's worth it.
Our boxer babies love it, food is better then any other brand, our fur family eats only the best!
Big Paws Up!
Our dog loves all of your canned food choices. Kenny thinks the treats are good too.
I agree with another reviewer that the recipe has changed. I haven't placed an order for Weruva in a few months and was going to try and transition my dogs back to it. I have purchased almost all the different Weruva flavors to try for my 4 dogs to see which they like best. Their favorites were the paw lickin' chicken and the funky chunky. I personally preferred this flavor because It seemed like they were adding more and more broth into the paw lickin chicken and less meat every time I ordered a new batch. Every time I ordered the funky chunky there was tons of meat and only a small amount of broth. Now this food is not inexpensive by any means so when you pay that kind of money you expect to get meat not mostly broth. If they are going to add more broth they need to lower the price IMO. With that being said it's still a good higher end dog food and I would recommend it. But I'll probably try the plain chicken one again next time and see if its any better.
Our 2 chihuahuas love this soup & have it every day for lunch on the days I watch them. They know when it's chicken soup time!!
She likes it.
My fussy eater walks away from everything I give her, except this. She even turns her nose up at most treats. So after giving away cans and bags of food, I have finally hit upon the one thing she actually comes running for when she hears the can open. And it doesn’t even smell like dog food. Amen!