Weruva Marbella Paella with Mackerel & Pumpkin in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet, natural canned dog food with a delicious recipe featuring a yummy paella mix of mackerel flakes and pumpkin
- All of Weruva's dog food formulas are formulated with the carnivore in mind, so this recipe focuses on high quality protein, minimal carbs and a high moisture content for the most nutritious meal around for your pup.
- Recipe is grain-free & gluten-free, so it's ideal for any pups with sensitive tummies or allergies
- Contains added vitamins and minerals to make this delicious food a complete and balanced diet
- Suitable for all life stages, can be served as a standalone diet or as a yummy topper for dry food
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blackwood Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Rabbit Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$101.00Chewy Price$95.95Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Weruva Amazon Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Everyday Diet Adult Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Venison Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$50.75Chewy Price$71.88List Price$48.21Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Small Breed Adult Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Pork Liver & Duck Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Pork Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult & Puppy Grain-Free Salmon, Anchovy & Sardine Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Lean Diet Adult Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$31.59Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mackerel Flakes, Water Sufficient for Processing, Pumpkin...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast)...||Water for Processing, Lamb, Mackerel...||Pork, Pork Broth, Potato Starch...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Pumpkin, Chicken...||Lamb, Meat||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Skin, Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Puppers love this
Bought this in the smaller can so I could keep track of my pups calorie intake. Pleased that it’s a healthy, no-chicken option, too. My ONLY quibble is that the flip top is very hard to open. Dunno why. Even my hubby found the cans a bit difficult to open.
Weruva Paella Yum!
My dog loves Weruva Paella. You can see the mackerel in it. It looks good enough for people to eat, though I haven't tried it. We first tried this product while visiting family in another state. I cannot find this product in any pet supply store near me, so was thrilled to find it on Chewy.
Neither of my dogs liked this one. It had a very strong fish smell - they didn’t even want to try it. They love the steak & frites!
Best low glycemic dog food
I feed my almost 12 year old Cavalier dry Blue Wilderness Healthy Weight and mix in either the Paella or Paw Lickin Chickin. My research showed the Paella as having one of the lowest glycemic indices of any dog food. Her vet recommends it, she loves it, so I keep buying!
Aspic jelly no good
I didn't know what Aspic was, but it seems to be a form of jelly. The contents of the can formed a solid jelly mold of the can, it was difficult to mix with their kibble, had to moisten the food with broth to blend. We like many of Weruva options, but won't get this one again.
American Bulldog Approved
My 9-yr-old American Bulldog loves all Weruva canned dog food varieties so far, including this one.
Picky eater loves it
My mini poodle mix can’t have chicken he doesn’t do well and it makes him itch, the vet thought it could be an intolerance to chicken products, ( chicken seems to be in everything) however not in this!! The stinky fish smell is yuck! But dogs seem love anything with funk!! He loves it and since I typically have to coax him, this was a real winner with Mr. Picky!!
Weruva dog food
My dogs love the gravy rich varieties of this brand!
Dog Loves, But Carageenan
My dog has serious allergies; food, flea, and environmental. When I find something he likes I tend to stick with it. The Marabella Paella is one of his favorite wet foods and the 5.5 oz cans are very convenient for one time use. The fish chunks are large and flaky once the aspic is broken into. The only negative is the addition of carageenan to the product. However, my dog LOVES this product and he's a senior citizen. I only give wet "treat food" a couple of times per week, and he's never exhibited problems after eating, so we will continue purchasing this wet food.
Rocco loves it
I wasn't sure Rock would enjoy it due to the different consistency (he's a little picky) - but he did love it. However, we noticed a little gas afterwards. TMI?