Weruva Truluxe Honor Roll with Saba in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with delicious, wild-caught Saba mackerel as the top ingredient so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with enticing gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero GMOs or MSG and only dolphin-safe fish.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Truluxe Glam 'N Punk with Lamb & Duck in Gelee Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.99Chewy Price$76.56List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Meow Me A River with Basa in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.99Chewy Price$76.56List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Pretty In Pink with Salmon in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.99Chewy Price$76.56List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Calamari & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$16.08Chewy Price$15.28Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Herring Meal Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$24.81Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.57Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Breast with Pumpkin Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.55Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Kitten Chicken & Herring Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Mediterranean Harvest with Tuna & Veggies in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.99Chewy Price$76.56List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Lotus Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$55.08Chewy Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Salmon, Tuna & Crab Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$33.97Autoship Price
- Triumph Wild Spirit Deboned Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Kawa Booty with Kawakawa Tuna in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.41Chewy Price$76.56List Price$70.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Saba, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Potato Starch...||Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth...||Basa, Fish Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Sunflower Seed Oil...|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
It is nice that Weruva is changing its products and has started to produce excellent quality cat food. My cats love this new flavor. Will repurchase!!!
Cats hate this food.
My cats really did not like this food. They love Weruva Mideast Feast with tilapia. I looked up Saba and saw that it was a white fish, so I thought it would be fine. I bought two cases on sale, and they refuse to eat it. They still like the tilapia.
Great for cats with kidney disease
Switched over to Weruva's wet cat food several years ago due to one cat having hypercalcemia. Vet recommended trying another food and not feeding the cats dry food at all. Within one month of switching the foods, the blood work was all good. Three years later, it's still good. Vet (who has been practicing for 40 years) said he had never had a cat's blood work change that drastically without medications. Although this food is expensive (especially when you feed it to 3 cats), it's worth every penny to have healthy animals and not have the one cat on medication.
Jamie is diabetic so it's important to get him to eat before his shot. He's also allergic to chicken and salmon so it's a good thing he likes fish.
Only wet food my cat will eat
Fantastic quality and the only wet food that my very picky lynx point siamese cat will eat. Plus, the company is amazing! I called Weruva's headquarters once with an issue and customer service went above and beyond to help me as well as shared the company's background - It was started by a couple who so loved their pets that they created a quality food line for them. I'm so glad they did!
Fave Weruva so far!
My 4 kitties love this one. I feed them only Weruva wet food and when they tried this one, they fell in love. Unfortunately, now they won't eat the other Weruva food that I have left. :) But Weruva's products are such high quality. And you can tell when you see the food. Great and trustworthy products.
Kitty Loves Weruva
I have a very difficult to feed little five year old calico cat with a serious heart problem. She takes 19 pills a day.The only way I can get that much medication down her is by hiding it in her food. She loves Weruva Honor Roll and Meow Me a River. I can put the pills in the food and she eats it with no problem. This has kept her alive and still going strong four and a half years longer than anyone ever expected her to live. Thanks to Chewy I can get it in case form instead of running all over town to find enough for my needs. Even better they deliver to the house. Thank you Weruva and Chewy.
We LOVE Weruva!
The first good cat food she ate was Weruva's Pawlicking Chicken but she eats Honor Roll even more enthusiastically. Her new favorite food, I'll have to edit the autoship so we never run out!
Bad food for cats
My cats generally like Weruva cat food, but would not eat this one. I tried all of 6 of them and none would eat it except the opposum that visits us at night. Don’t buy this food. It’s more expensive than other brands of Weruva and your cats will not like it.
Far too expensive
Considering the somewhat commonplace ingredients, this food is far more expensive than it should be. Our cat liked it, especially the first couple of cans... though less than half way through the case she treats it like any other food (boring). Good enough for a cat to eat, but not good enough to cost this much.