Wholesomes Sensitive Skin & Stomach With Salmon Protein Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Salmon is the #1 ingredient in this recipe.
- 100% free from peas, lentils and legumes.
- Contains taurine to support heart health.
- Features ancient grains to support healthy digestion.
- Crafted in family-owned, USA kitchens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Large Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.53Chewy Price$48.00Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Lamb, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Healthy Weight Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice...||Ocean Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Digestion||—||—||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
She loves it
We have been hunting for a grain inclusive kibble for our greyhound that did not have legumes or sweet potatoes that are linked to heart disease but still had a good balance of nutrition. We tried several and she just would not touch them unless topped and she was hungry enough. We even asked a vet if she was sick but no. She was getting dry skin as well. Now she leaps to get to dinner and begs for more. Her coat has been improving too. Definitely our new go to food.
GOOD PROTEIN WITH GRAIN
Best food I’ve found for the price. We have a 120 pound white German Shepard with protein allergies, and a 60 pound Doodle. It is hard to find a fish based food (with no chicken or beef) WITH grains. Lots of research coming out about grain free being hard on the heart. We’ve also noticed less intestinal issues (diarrhea and gas) when switching to this. Another plus is that this food is the most reasonable fish based protein I’ve found. We go through a lot of dog food. Give it a try!
So my dog, Dixie, has a very sensitive stomach. After her spay anything she ate turned to liquid...poo... I did everything. Rice and chicken, digestion relief, etc. Then rice and dog food. So I found this. I used this food with rice. After a month, she is back to only dog food. This stuff! It truly helped my Dixie and yes the price is mean lol but 100% understandable with how amazing it is!
Wholesomes is a Great Food
We have been feeding this food for two weeks and he's coat looks better. He likes the food, as well as he has picked up some body weight, and I love the price and the way the dog looks. I was feeding Hill's Science Diet for sensitive stomach, Wholesomes is a far better food, the poo is firm, for easy clear up.
Didn't believe it!
Within 18 hours of starting this dogfood, Marley's itching had slowed down and he was starting to perk up. He loves the taste, and there was no tummy upset with the transition . We are very happy with this new food!
This tastes very good
As a picky husky, I usually give everyone a hard time about liking any food, but this food tasted so good, I forgot to hold back. I can’t believe I gobbled it all up. I didn’t wait for the tiny bits of hamburger they usually sprinkle on the top, just to get me started. I’m 16, so my stomach is sensitive, but my stomach liked it too. I’m happy they switched me to this yummy variety.
Major change in SKIN health!
I was recommended to try this brand by another bully breed owner. She told me that MOST skin allergies are due to their food, not the environment. I had been struggling for months with trying to help my pups skin and within a couple days of switching her to this brand her skin rash almost completely cleared up. Now if she gets ahold of anything with chicken, she immediately breaks out. This has helped so much with my rash prone pup! We still get out breaks from outside during certain times of the year but nothing nearly as bad as when she gets chicken. This food has been a lifesaver!
Great for skin !!
My bully was a rescue she came to me with awful skin!!!! At the end of the first bag her coat was shiny and no more rashes !!! Best food for the sensitivities of a bully !!
great product for dogs with sensitive stomaches
We love this product so very much! One of our husky mutts has a severely sensitive stomache. When we rescued him he had constant diarreha, stomache gurgling, gagging, soft stools etc. It was frustrating. The vet put him on pro plan and it didn't make a difference. Then we came across Wholesomes sensitive stomache and had to give it a try. Glad we did. It has made such a huge difference. No more belly issues. So I compared the ingredients to see how different this is to other companies to carry sensitive stomache products. Wholesomes is one of the only ones who doesn't use peas, lentils, flax, etc in their sensitive stomache products. Makes sense!
Bad Dog Food
This is the second bag I bought from chewy that has mold in it. I can't even feed to my dogs. So frustrating