Wild Delight Cardinal Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild bird food to attract cardinals, chickadees, nuthatches and other outdoor pets.
- Made with real nuts and cherries for a taste your beaked buddy will love.
- Includes added vitamins and minerals with amino acids and electrolytes.
- Contains no corn, milo, millet or chemical preservatives for a food you can trust.
- Ideal for tube, hopper and platform feeders or can be scattered on the ground for grazing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parakeet Bird Food, 2-lb bag$16.18Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.37Autoship Price
- Mazuri Exotic Gamebird Maintenance Food, 40-lb bag$31.11Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.55Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 32-lb bag$30.49Chewy Price$41.00List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 2-lb bag$8.73Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.29Autoship Price
- Heath Orange Burst Select Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 11.25-oz, case of 12$20.54Chewy Price$21.08List Price$19.51Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Fine Sunflower Chips Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Higgins Vita Seed Parrot Food, 3-lb$12.99Chewy Price$15.39List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$14.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food, 5-lb bag$15.17Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 17% Protein Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 20-lb bag$18.56Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.63Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Ingredients Parrot Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Mazuri Softbill Low Iron Bird Food$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Seed, Safflower Seed, Peanuts...||Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Niger Seed (Guizotia Abyssinica).||Sunflower Kernels.||Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Pistachios...||Sunflower Kernels.|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Nuthatch||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Parakeet||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Jay, Nuthatch, Woodpecker, Parakeet||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Birdseed||Seed & Grain Blend||Birdseed|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Notice what I found hard
Very happy with my order. I ordered 5 bags of birdfood and all was wonderful the only thing I found hard was it was delivered in one box which was way too heavy for me to bring in.I had to open up the box on the porch and take one bag at a time! Had to be a better way when ordering more than 2 bags!
Not satisfied - bugs
I have purchased a couple of Wild Delight products and my latest experience I have a bug problem in my home. Home has attached garage where I store the opened bags of bird seed in an enclosed cupboard. Started feeding birds this summer. Just started having a tiny moth-type bug flying around the house but mostly in the kitchen. I Identified them as an Indian meal moth! We have found both the larva and moth in and around kitchen cupboards, walls, ceiling. Exterminator #1 sprayed entire inside & outside of home. No change. Hoping Exterminator #2 will know how to rid our kitchen of them. I am also the person who checked the 3 different types of bird seed we have, and to the best of my ability, this is the only type seed that has these larva & bugs & the translucent shells they shed. Ugh!
birds love it
all birds love it not just my cardinals all the bird feed I have ordered the birds of all kinds eat it.
I have ordered several products from this brand and have been very happy. I specifically ordered this item because they do not have fillers. But with this bag I received, it has a lot of twigs and peanut shells pieces. In fact it has a lot of them. Odd.
Birds do not eat this product
Im sorry to say this is the worst bird seed I have ever purchased. When I ran out of bird seed I got some Publix bird seed until I received this delivery. So now I have a pile of Publix seed and a pile of Wild Delight. All the birds are eating the Publix brand and not at all touching the Wild Delight. Very Disappointed!
What's with all the safflower seeds?
This bag was roughly 55% safflower seeds and 45% sunflower seeds. I have seen elsewhere that cardinals like safflower seeds but the crew here in southwest-central Indiana are not fans. It's not worth the cost with so many seeds going to waste. I bought it because Chewy was out of stock on almost all of our regularly-purchased items. I hope that when the supply chain stabilizes I can get our old favorites again.
Cardinal bird food
So far have only seen bluejays at the feeder. I was hoping for cardinals & more of a variety of birds!!! But at least no starlings & criws fighting and breaking the feeder
Can always count on Chewy
We have been using Chewy for some time for our dietary needs for our 2 dogs. During this time of sheltering at home I was uncertain how I could continue to feed my feathered friends. Lo and behold Chewy provides bird feed too.
The Birds Loved it
All sizes of birds liked it...from Jays to Cardinals and numerous small birds. My only complaint is that it is not hulled sand gets really messy really fast if you feed lots of birds.
Cardinals love it
I was using a cheaper brand before and the cardinals had little interest. Now, they flock to this mix all day long. I think I have three families that visit regularly.