Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Has a fresh lemongrass scent that is naturally uplifting and invigorating and is designed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without any harsh chemicals.
- Holistic, vet approved, naturally derived and just as effective as some collars, pills, chewables and drops, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Powerful enough to eliminate pests on fur and skin, yet safe enough to use around the whole family and on dogs and cats of all ages, including puppies, kittens and seniors. Use it as often as needed.
- This 3-in-1 plant-based formula has a naturally calming cedarwood scent and helps kill fleas on carpet, furniture, bedding, flooring, cat condos and in dog kennels.
- A cruelty-free, biodegradable flea protection that's powered by nature and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$28.99Chewy Price$34.00List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Cedarcide YardSafe Flea, Tick, Mosquito, Mite & Ant Lawn Spray, 32-oz bottle$60.00Chewy Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.03Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemarry Oil...||Active Ingredients: 5.7% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.1% Sesame Oil....||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil...||Active Ingredients: 40.42% Cedarwood Oil, 8.74% Sesame Oil, 3.50% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Repels gnats too
I have several dogs that love to be outside ... a lot. We have horrible gnats in this area which make it very unpleasant many days. This product works really well. I lightly spritz between and on the ears, on the upper part of their tails, and on the hair near their private areas and the gnats are no longer digging in and biting. They stay away! I also use it on hikes to keep gnats, ticks and biting flies off the dogs --- and also me too! I use both lemongrass and peppermint scents. Great product.
Great Natural non chemical approach to flea control
I have used Wondercide way before it was available at Chewy,and can tell you this product works! If you are into a more natural approach,give this a try. I especially like the lemongrass scent.I spray it on bedding to freshen and before laundering.I have also used Wondercide sprayed on a paper towel to relieve my outdoor cat of small annoying insects.I love the scent.I have tried the cedar,too,and recommend that,as well.For the price,Wondercide is a hit here for my pocketbook,my flea free cats,but not so much a hit with fleas. Very much recommended.In my opinion,there is no better way to naturally keep a cat flea free.
Pretty Please with this Product
I started using this recently. It was recommended after reading an article of the overwhelming tick population this season here in New Jersey. It’s to the point where an exterminator has been contacted to take care of our yard as we are beside wooded area. I absolutely love this. I use it on everything from carpet, pet beds, furniture to bedding. Keep in mind my pets are already on their monthly worm and bug prevention pill so that’s first and foremost important. I spritz my German Shepherd and Domestic Shorthair Cat with it before and after leaving the house. I highly recommend.
didn't even work
I had such high hopes for this product. It was recommended to me by my breeder. Well, it might work for her but here in OK this didn't even start to help. Used almost half the bottle on my 2 dobies and my 6 pound miniature schnauzer. HA! I rubbed it in good and did the beds and flooring after a good vacuum. Washed their bedding and they are still scratching 2 days later. I can't afford to use a full bottle every other day or so.
Put a live wood tick in jar and sprayed it with the Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray and the tick appeared unaffected. I wait a couple hours to see if the tick died and it continued to appear unaffected. Finally, out of curiosity, I sprayed with a well-known mosquito and tick repellent for human use; it killed the tick upon contact.
I really like the fact that it is all natural
I originally bought the lemongrass and loved it, but the scent was a little too much for hubby, I contacted Wondercide directly and they have amazing customer service. Loving all the scents but the peppermint is my husbands favorite, Best of all - IT WORKS!
Smells great but really hard to measure results
I can't tell if this is a placebo or not, but at any rate, you'll need more than this to clear up existing fleas.
Wondercide Flea Spray
This is the first time I have tried this product. It worked wonderfully. Within seconds, the fleas were falling off dead. It has a great smell also. Highly recommend it!
smells good, that's about it
Bought this stuff for my dogs, sprayed before we arrived to the park camping overnite and again the next day. Found a tick on my dog the following day. She stilled smelled of lemongrass but obviously didn't work. Had to do a complete tick check on my dogs.
Best Natural Preventative & Treatment
I’ve tried everything natural to treat fleas… as far as the best natural solution… Wondercide is it. However… If you have a flea infestation, as I have had in my backyard during summer, you will need to use the chemical solutions if the infestation is out of control. Even so, I contributed to use Wondercide on my pets and inside blankets and it works. I’ve also taken my doggo up in the mountains and always use Wondercide. Yes, the smells aren’t the greatest (peppermint is my favorite because I’m not a fan of lemongrass or rosemary) but it’s not about the smell, it’s about what works and what is safe. And yes, your dogs coat will have an oily-like residue, but that’s what keeps the bugs at bay.. essential oils. Just as lavender oil keeps mosquitos away. :) It doesn’t get any better than Wondercide. ;)