World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% all-natural scented lavender oil, this multiple cat formula is ideal for cat owners who prefer their cat litter to be scented.
- Powerful, concentrated formula traps odors and forms tight clumps on contact. No more nasty ammonia smell stinking up your house.
- Natural compressed corn formula is free of silica dust, so you and your pet can breathe easy with a 99% dust-free litter.
- Environmentally friendly: flushable formula is safe for septic and sewer systems, making clean up a breeze!
- Quickly forms small, tight, easy to scoop clumps that result in less litter waste — a little goes a long way.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 8-lb$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- World's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$10.59Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.06Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- World's Best Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$13.01Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.36Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.13Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.42Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Easy Maintenance Clumping Wheat-Corn Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$14.60Chewy Price$18.89List Price$13.87Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Premium+ Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 36-lb bag$44.80Chewy Price$50.91List Price$42.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1490 Customer Reviews
Cats poo poos come out looking great!
My 2 cats really LOVE (no pun intended!) this kitty litter. Their poo poos come out looking great! When I change it, they sit and wait patiently and cannot wait to go in and do their business amongst the fresh smelling lavendar. It clumps up quickly, the odor is minimized and it is definitely a hit in this household. Even my daughter loves to dig out the poo poos afterwards, amidst the World's Best cat litter, like some archaeologist digging for fossils. Ha ha. Two thumbs up! Miao! Great success!!
Great product, but it smells like pizza?
I've used this brand for a while and decided to try a different flavor. I don't know if covid messed our sense of smell up, but both my partner and I think it smells strongly of tomato sauce. It's not unpleasant, just unexpected. Anyway, if it tracks, just throw one of those flat cardboard scratchers in front of the litter box and shake it out once in a while.
Lavender Small Doses
I use the world's best due to the natural instead of clay ingredients. BUT.. the lavender scent is great in small amounts. I top off the other world's best litter with the lavender litter. Leaves a pleasant smell around the boxes.
Works for half
So I had bought this back in February and for the first couple of months it was working fine. However, over the past few weeks my cat has been choosing to defecate in other places and yet still uses the litter to pee in at least. I tried other things to see if it wasn't the litter but apparently she must not like it anymore to poop in. I'm going to switch back to the clay in hopes that is what she wants. There have been times that I was successful to get her to poop in it but I'm at wits end with the litter. It was nice while it lasted.
Love it a lot!
We’ve been using this litter for about 6 months now, and have no complaints! I usually hate scented litters and always went with unscented, but I did not like the unscented version. The lavender is subtle and hides smells for longer. Cats have had 0 issues with it, and it does flush as advertised. Bags last me about twice as long as my old litter. Highly recommend!
Rat, mice attracter
I bought this and works and smells great but it started attracting rats because of the corn in it after several attempts to tape and move the bag they kept coming and eating it. I’ve lived in my house for 28 years and have never seen a rat in my laundry room till I bought and stored this item. Because of the price I only used 1/4 cup per every other week, so upset I had to discard it. Will go back to the non corn litter.
This is the best litter ever for my 3 boy cats. I started using it when I had 6. This is the longest lasting dust free clumping non clay litter. I have tried other types but keep coming back to this. The lavender is particularly favored by the boys. It works well in the rolling boxes as well as the pan style ones. It's easy to clean and lasts a long time
Good and bad
I liked the lavender scent, but apparently my cat does not. When we switched to this litter, he immediately began pooping on the floor. It's shame because this litter is wonderfully lightweight, has zero dust, and smells great. I'll try the unscented next because I don't want to go back to dusty, heavy clay litter.
Unscented would be better
I really like the Worlds Best litter. Much easier to scoop and no dust! I don’t flush it, but it says it can be flushed. I will order the unscented next time. I think the lavender smells funny.
Love this company. I love this litter Been using it for over 5 years. Good for the planet and it smells nice. Cat loves it. Does make a bit of a mess outside of litter box because it's so small but it's to be expected