World's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural multi-cat litter with long-lasting odor control.
- A quick clumping formula that’s easy to scoop with no scraping necessary!
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems for easy litter box maintenance.
- Completely lightweight and 99% dust free, which means less mess and cleaner air.
- Made from whole kernel corn and 100% free from harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes, so it’s safe for pets, people and the planet!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unscented Clumping Corn & Wheat Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$20.63Chewy Price$19.60Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 15-lb$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- World's Best Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Premium Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3331 Customer Reviews
No litter sludge!!!!!
My cats have been using this litter for a little over a year and I cannot recommended it enough. I’ve tried nearly all of the clumping clay litters and wanted to switch to something more eco friendly. Pee forms nice hard clumps extremely well and seems to have less breakage and little pieces left behind. I also like the bigger granules. Most importantly, it leaves NO CEMENT SLUDGE in the bottom of the box!!!! My cats dig to the very bottom to do their business and all clay litters I’ve tried never fully dry out and leave nasty gummy muck in the bottom and all over the scooper. When I change the litter it dumps so cleanly that I could use a wet wipe to clean it out instead of fully washing it out if I wanted. It also seems less dusty than most clay litters. The only minor drawback is the smell of the litter itself. It personally doesn’t bother me but does smell like grain. Better odor control and less “barn” smelling than pine pellets though. The kind with perfume might smell better but I prefer to use unscented. One bag lasts about 2 months for my 2 cat household.
It's okay but
I've been trying different corn-based litters. Out of the 3 I have tried this is by far the cheapest but it is also my least favorite. It smells bad fresh out of the bag. On the positive side it doesn't track as much as the other two. My favorite so far is also the most expensive at twice the price of World's Best: Garfield brand litter. It does track a fair amount, but otherwise very happy with it and so are the cats. Inbetween World's Best and Garfield is Sustainably Yours. It is very close to the Garfield litter, but not quite as expensive. Unfortunately not available on Chewy. None of the corn litters do well at odor control, but if you keep the litter pan frequently scooped that isn't really an issue. When I transitioned from Swheat Scoop, the Swheat Scoop did help with the odor control and the corn litter vastly improved the clumping of the Swheat scoop.
my cat peed outside the box
So I have always used the green bag version of this litter, and then I noticed this one is for multi cats and is still unscented. First thing I noticed is that it is not without scent, it has an herbal/earthy scent which is a lot stronger than the green bag one where there is just a faint corn scent. The color is also darker than the green bag one. One of my cats first began to only use the box that still contains the old litter, and today she decided to pee outside the box and on our rug... Guess I have to go back to the green bag now…….
True to It's Name!
This cat litter (World's Best Cat Litter) was recommended to me from a friend. I had doubt it would be "the best". However, I was wrong. Not only does it have a corn scent (quite pleasant) but it is so easy to clean the litter box now. I have two cats and they both seem to enjoy it too - lol. Previous litter was very dusty and urine would turn the litter to cement and would be so difficult to remove. This is much different. So...if you are looking for a new brand of litter, I am sure this will be your (and your cats) favorite from now on!!!
Not the best litter
So I was looking for a litter alternative to cut down on the dust of normal clay litter. This looked promising. The 1st day of use it was great, on the 2nd day, the smell kicked in. It does not have any odor control to it. I am constantly looking to make sure the cats have covered up their business because it smells like they didn't and when I look, they did. I even bought some deodorant crystals somebody else suggested and it just doesn't work. I was really hopeful this would be a great product but it was a total disappointment.
Not a match for our family
I tried this litter when it was on promo with our Iams cat food - it will be our first and last time using it. I appreciate that it’s more eco friendly than most, but it isn’t a good fit for our family. The only good thing I can say about it is it does a good job clumping. Have not had a problem with bugs while storing as some others have. The negative - I have found that despite my cats using it significantly less than the other box with their usual clay litter, I have to dump and replace it twice as often as the other box. It seems the smell is especially affected by humidity, which is unavoidable where I live. I have also found it to be significantly more dusty than other litters we’ve tried.
Smells like a barn
This litter was recommended to me but I was disappointed with it. Worst part - my kitty's dusty paws. Some granules are good size but over time, and bottom of bag, it turns into sawdust consistency. It also created as much, if not more, room dust as the clay litter. Lastly, it give the room a slight barn smell, like a chicken coop.
No dust yet!
It's extremely tough to find good litter. It’s like you always have to give something up! I switched to Feline Pine after clay years ago and really liked it, however, there is a technique to how you can scoop it. After a few years I myself because super allergic to it and every batch was more or leas dusty than the other. But feline pine smells really good and hides the smell so well. I really did not want to switch but came across this when I had to use flushable litter with my hyperthyroid cat for a time. The clumping and lack of dust is awesome! I am still gradually switching but so far so good.
Best litter ever!
I had a cat for 21 years and when Buck finally passed, it was over 20 years until I adopted Bella. Wow! A lot has changed since I’ve been gone. I did my research and decided to give this litter a try and have been so impressed with it. No dust, no odor, and great clumping factor. Bella loves it too.
Every time I changed the litter or scooped it I had to wear an N95 because our bathroom exploded in yellow dust. Flushing it was convenient but not at this cost. Our poor black kitty Apple always came out of the litter coated in the dust just from burying her leavings. She would then track it all over the house along with the germs that cling to it. Do. Not. Buy.