World's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural multi-cat litter with long-lasting odor control.
- A quick clumping formula that’s easy to scoop with no scraping necessary!
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems for easy litter box maintenance.
- Completely lightweight and 99% dust free, which means less mess and cleaner air.
- Made from whole kernel corn and 100% free from harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes, so it’s safe for pets, people and the planet!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- World's Best Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Frisco Tropical Breeze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.96Chewy Price$16.11Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 15-lb$19.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- World's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
- sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$28.85Chewy Price$34.76List Price$27.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3350 Customer Reviews
Great Replacement for discontinued litter
Previously was using the Yesterday's News Unscented Clumping Paper but it was discontinued. I called Chewy and the person I spoke to suggested this litter. No dust issues, think the cats track this less than the prior litter, they started using it immediately and it scoops so easily. I won't have to throw away the litter and wash out the litter box every week. This litter seems to clump well and keep the clean later clean but easily scoop out the dirty litter. First week using this litter but I am totally impressed. Will cut down on cost and is eliminating the tracking of litter everywhere like the Yesterday's News.
Relieved I don't have to use anymore
Bought this as I've seen good reviews on it, and wanted to try something new. Bad choice. First thing I noticed was this stuff STINKS. I can get past that though. When I added it to the litter box, there was a huge cloud of smelly dust. As my cat used the litter, the dust got all over her,carpet, and furniture. There's also hardly any oder control, and even with adding my usual litter deodorizer didn't help. Literally the only good thing about this litter is that it clumps well.
Truly the best AND harmless to the planet
Once you look into how cat litter is made and how that process and its ingredients affect our planet (an eye opening process for sure) this is clearly aptly named. It's a great product and it works well. Kinda wish it came in paper packaging, but I have a source (Ridwell) that recycles plastic film to make material for decking) that I am happy to give this 5 stars. We need more businesses to step up and manufacture products in an environmentally responsible way.
We bought this once & used it. I couldn’t understand why some people said the litter smelled really bad. We purchased it for my cat to use after I-131 therapy. It had to be flushable. We liked it well enough. It had tight clumps & the cats used it fine. We decided to reorder & that time it made the laundry room stink as soon as we put it in the litter box. The only thing different was the first time it was in a partially covered box & the second time it was in an open box. I don’t know if that could make a difference or not. We won’t reorder. We might check reviews for the same brand with a scent.
Good alternative litter for containing smell
This litter is pretty good all around, except for the lack of sturdy clumping with urine. It sticks to the pan and ends up breaking apart when scooped, which is annoying, and it doesn’t really stick to poop. The trade off is it does contain smell pretty well and does not track throughout the house, it stays mostly by the litter box mat. I’ll still buy this litter even if it doesn’t clump as well as my favorite, SmartCat, just so my kitties have an alternative and a litter that’s cheaper.
Smells cats hate it
I got this because the clumping clay works well but it is not the healthiest or safest option. My cats don't use it at all. I have 2 litters next to each other. I have one with the left over clay, and the other used this brand...my cats only used the clay one. unfortunately a coworker mentioned that she had to use something else because it didn't cover the smell of her cat's urine/poop.
No litter sludge!!!!!
My cats have been using this litter for a little over a year and I cannot recommended it enough. I’ve tried nearly all of the clumping clay litters and wanted to switch to something more eco friendly. Pee forms nice hard clumps extremely well and seems to have less breakage and little pieces left behind. I also like the bigger granules. Most importantly, it leaves NO CEMENT SLUDGE in the bottom of the box!!!! My cats dig to the very bottom to do their business and all clay litters I’ve tried never fully dry out and leave nasty gummy muck in the bottom and all over the scooper. When I change the litter it dumps so cleanly that I could use a wet wipe to clean it out instead of fully washing it out if I wanted. It also seems less dusty than most clay litters. The only minor drawback is the smell of the litter itself. It personally doesn’t bother me but does smell like grain. Better odor control and less “barn” smelling than pine pellets though. The kind with perfume might smell better but I prefer to use unscented. One bag lasts about 2 months for my 2 cat household.
my cat peed outside the box
So I have always used the green bag version of this litter, and then I noticed this one is for multi cats and is still unscented. First thing I noticed is that it is not without scent, it has an herbal/earthy scent which is a lot stronger than the green bag one where there is just a faint corn scent. The color is also darker than the green bag one. One of my cats first began to only use the box that still contains the old litter, and today she decided to pee outside the box and on our rug... Guess I have to go back to the green bag now…….
True to It's Name!
This cat litter (World's Best Cat Litter) was recommended to me from a friend. I had doubt it would be "the best". However, I was wrong. Not only does it have a corn scent (quite pleasant) but it is so easy to clean the litter box now. I have two cats and they both seem to enjoy it too - lol. Previous litter was very dusty and urine would turn the litter to cement and would be so difficult to remove. This is much different. So...if you are looking for a new brand of litter, I am sure this will be your (and your cats) favorite from now on!!!
This is the best clumping litter I have ever used, it even comes off clean from the sides of the pan. However, the smell is not great - very earthy. While I do not like perfumed smells it would be helpful for them to do something about this problem.