Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These advanced calming chewables aid dogs with deluxe support for normal stress, nervousness, and hyperactivity to help them stay calm, comfy, happy, and most of all, zesty!
- Advanced Calming Bites feature Suntheanine, a clinically studied and super premium form of L-Theanine that helps promote a sense of relaxation and calmness for your pup.
- These stress soothing chews also include Sensoril Ashwagandha, an advanced, clinically studied form of Ashwagandha that promotes focus, clarity, and calmer relaxation from external stressors for any small, medium, or large dog.
- Advanced Calming Bites, in a tasty turkey flavor are a great way to help dogs with normal stress, plus nervous and hyperactive behavior for storms, car rides, firework displays, and more.
- Treat your pup to great ingredients in this chewable such as Valerian Root, Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Passion Flower Magnesium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, and Organic Ginger Root for additional calming support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealZesty Paws Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming + Cognition Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$59.94Chewy Price$56.94Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...||Organic Hemp Powder: 240 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1): 100 mg, Organic Chamomile: 80 mg...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Valerian Root, Chamomile, Organic Hemp Seed Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Peanut Butter||—||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
546 Customer Reviews
Our 8-year old German Shepard became very sensitive to loud wind, noises and thunder a few years ago. I ran across this at that time and found that using it daily helped her not be so upset during those kind of events when they were going on around her as well as helped her be calmer in general. I particularly chose it because it contained Suntheanine, Melatonin and Chamomile, all good calming supplements.
Not real helpful
I give these to my DoxiePit and at 25lbs, I have to give him 4 to really see any effect, and that’s even with his thundershirt!!! He does gobble them up though, so they must taste good!!!
Thunderstorms - HELP
My dog is extremely scared of thunder and is nervous before I hear it in the immediate area. Usually, a calming tablet helps her relax after 30 minutes. She looks forward to getting a tablet. They are not her favorite treat but she will chew one that helps her calm down.
Ok, dunno how much it helps.
Pretty expensive for a “treat” that I have to trick my dog into eating 2 of nightly. Kind of chunky to wrap in a pill pocket, she wont eat without. I have a 17yo dog that just wanders all night (her nails tick ticking on the wood floor keeping me up), was hoping this would help. The wandering hasn’t changed much. Probably won’t purchase again. The chewy bites tend to get better approval by my dog, but I have to give 3, quite expensive, and again..don’t know if it actually seems to help my problem. Looking elsewhere after we run out
Great anxiety chews
Two of my dogs have developed anxiety as they have aged. These work great to calm them during fireworks and storms. They both love the taste and gobble them quickly.
Will Buy This Again
I have an 8 yr old Shitzu Poodle mix and her anxiety is through the roof, especially now since there is construction being done in the neighborhood. I gave her 2 of these before our walk and she was better, she was able to walk further than usual
My anxious dog wouldn't eat these!
I had such high hopes for these and my anxious little buddy. I cannot say whether they work or not, as he would NOT go near them! He's a chubby food-motivated little guy, but turned his nose up at these. I even tried squeeze cheez then peanut butter. Nope. So, if you can get your dog to eat them, I hope they work well for you!
Helps calm our high energy puppy
Our border collie/pit mix is a little wild! We started giving her two calming bites each morning, and noticed a clear difference within a couple of days. She's still wild, but a little less wild :) After a miscommunication, my husband and I accidentally gave the dog a couple extra claming bites one day. Within half an hour, she got sooo chill and took a long nap. So, I know they work! We dont make it a habit of giving her extras of course, but it was clear evidence of their efficacy. Not sure how much of a difference the "advanced" formula makes over the regular calming bites, but my dog goes crazy for them both. I did personally find the original bites to smell a little better, but the advanced arent too offensive to me.
Bought this product to help my senior lab mix sleep through the night. He loves the taste of the treat and it works amazingly. He is able to sleep through the night soundly.
My dog is a rescue and is extremely reactive even after weekly private training sessions for approximately 2 years. Some things set her over the edge like being in noisy places, during storms or at the vet. She loves the flavor of these and they are a nice, tasty treat. I am not sure how well they work at calming her but she does pass out about 30 mins after eating.