Zesty Paws Advanced Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Advanced Mobility Bites are functional doggie supplements that support joints, cartilage, connective tissue, and muscular function for any small, medium, or large breed.
- This functional supplement contains Qmin+, a Curcumin (from Turmeric) to support joint function, plus BioPerine which may help absorb the Curcumin.
- At 350 mg per chew, OptiMSM is a premium form of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) that undergoes a purifying distillation to help your dog flex and extend his muscles.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl) and Chondroitin Sulfate support normal healthy cartilage, hips, and joints to relieve your mind by helping care for canine pets you love.
- Green Lipped Mussel, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamins C and E provide extra strength in this chewable by supporting joint health and connective tissue formation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- PetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Qmin Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl, Optimsm (Methylsulfonylmethane), Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab), 900 mg Methylsulfonylmethane, 800 mg Creatine Monohydrate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shell Fish), Perna Canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel), Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1353 Customer Reviews
Domo doesn't like it, but I think it help
Domo doesn't like to eat it. I have to crush it down and mix it with his food. But I think it does help with his hip and joint. Once in a while, he might have trouble jumping around, but he is usually fine in the next two days. So I think it is helping him to recover faster?
Effective, but not tasty
These chews seem to work well and help Molly's hip movement, but she just does not like the taste of them at all. She turns her head away at first, then when she takes it, she immediately drops it on the floor. BEWARE: The yellow coating mixed with dog saliva will stain anything it touches. If you want to try this product, start with the smallest quantity available before committing to it (like, if there's a sample packet of some, use that before ordering 90 count).
This park is awesome as soon as I started using it with my nine-year-old schnauzer name Charlotte she she was honestly has been more active and gets around a lot better with our new puppy which is so exciting
Winner, Winner, Chicken...Joint Supplement!
Our old gal Dixie would gladly make a dinner out of these chews--she gets super happy when she sees me pull the container out! As for their effectiveness, she does seem to be getting around better since we switched to these, but time will tell (I believe it takes awhile for them to fully take effect).
These work GREAT!!
My baby is 8 and has some sore achey joints. He’s a pit-lab mix so he’s a big boy, and just was really starting struggle to get up and down stairs and spent most of his time laying on the couch. Most mornings he wouldn’t even get out of bed until 9-10. We started feeding him these chews twice a day (he’s about 90 lbs for reference) and now, he is playing with our two year old pup every single morning for 1-2 hours! I love to see him active and playful, it makes my heart so full!!!! Thank you!
Wonderful helping senior
My senior started getting more stiff even tho he was on daily cosequin and turmeric. He needed stronger. So I switched those out for these. In addition to these, I added the green lipid mussel bites (there is some green mussel in these) and after a couple weeks I have seen improvements.
My dog happily eats them and seems to be doing just fine on them, but they have stained my carpet! So beware! Don’t give them the treat on the couch or any surface that can stain!
Our 9yr 110 lb Bouvier Des Flanders has some joint issues this works well to keep him mobile in addition to his raw diet & other supplements.
They must taste bad
I'll never know if they really work. Not sure how to rate them. Once again, my dog wont eat them. Why is it so hard to find a supplement that actually tastes good? On to number 4...
My dog loves these
My dog absolutely loves these. They are smelly but boy does she love them. My dog is super picky so when we find things she likes it's amazing. I highly recommend. They are soft so even smaller dogs can easily have them.