Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites are soft chews made with paw-some ingredients that help with joint health, gut function, and immune support to help your dog feel his best.
- Supports skin health.
- Contains BioPerine, a patented and clinically studied black pepper extract that may help with Curcumin absorption.
- Paw-fect for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds!
- The turmeric found in these tasty soft chews may also support canine skin health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$15.97Chewy Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$31.35Chewy Price$33.49List Price$29.78Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Cardio Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$32.97List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$63.96List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced 5-in-1 Support Turkey Tail Mushroom, Ginko Biloba, Coenzyme Q10 & Lutien Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Omega 3 Chews Pure Fish Oil Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Turmeric Extract...||Active Ingredients: Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Turmeric Extract...||Active Ingredients:Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Ceylon Cinnamon...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
906 Customer Reviews
Our dog didnt love these at first, but after a couple of days of mixing it in his food, his is eating it great!
Yummy treat that helps
My almost 12 year old lab tore her cruciate two years ago, since she also has a fatty tumor on the opposite leg, surgery was not an option being she won't be able to support herself if either one of the legs was out. I've kept her on different vitamins, and the Zesty Paws Turmeric Bites is one of them. With the combination I give her, she has regain her mobility and able to go up and down the stairs with no issues. Long walks are no longer an option, but that's ok since she can still walk around and is still playful and happy.
My french bulldog, Butts, (15 years old) was diagnosed with a slipped disc. (Butts is partially crippled in hind quarters.) I started giving her this product and she has regained some mobility back. She is responding POSITIVE. I have recommended this to my son who has an english bulldog and dachshund to use as a supplement as preventative measures due to their breeds. Highly recommend.
Messy and dog hates taste
My dog is very picky but shes an older dog. Was looking for an all in 1 basically for her needs. She tried eating these and spit them out. Since they crumble so easy they made a mess in the floor and stained my carpet and rug. Been weeks now and i still can not get the stains out
Absolutely love Zesty products!
These turmeric bites are amazing. My shetlie has some arthritis starting in her knee and ever since she started taking these it seems to be helping. She doesn’t limp as much at the end of the day like she used to! She loves the flavor too!
Helps Our Elderly Dog
We have German Shepherds. Our eldest is 12 years old. Before he started this supplement, he was on Cosequin which helped some, but he could no longer get on our couch. Now, adding the curcumin to his supplements, he is back to enjoying his favorite nap spot. He also loves the flavor. Highly recommended, especially for senior dogs.
GREAT for dogs with arthritis!
Our 11 y/o black lab has arthritis but still loves her walks. We’ve noticed that she has been getting a little slower on them here recently and she’s also been chewing and licking her joints, indicating she’s in pain. The doctor prescribed her CarProfen, but we can’t give that to her all the time because her kidneys are degenerating and she’s already on liver support tablets and such. We were trying to find something that would be a bit easier on her liver, and someone suggested turmeric for inflammation. We bought these the very next day since they came so highly recommended. Fast shipping, as always, she’s been taking one at dinner for the past week (gradually will be 2) and we’ve already noticed a difference! She’s been walking at her usual pace, and yesterday she RAN to meet our neighbor outside! She hasn’t ran, or even attempted to run, in months. She’s not licking her paws as much as she used to, so I definitely call this a win. Don’t doubt the turmeric- just go for it! We give it to her with her dinner and have no issues. A lot of people have said their dogs refuse to eat it, we fortunately haven’t had that problem as she will eat pretty much anything we give her.
These things are amazing
These help out my pups gas issues. Way less dog farts.
This is a great product, however my picky boy will not chew them. I have to put it down his throat. It’s helping but I just don’t like doing that. Wish I could find something he would love and chew!!!
Turmeric Curcumin Bites
My 3 dogs turned up their noses at this product. Even if I wrapped it in meat, not one would eat it. I item looks very dry and flaky. It was definitely not a soft chew as the label says. Would not recommend this product!