Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-inBy Zoo Med
About This Item
- Stainless steel feeding tongs.
- Features an angled soft tip for safety.
- Designed to be more hygienic than hand-feeding.
- Makes it easy to feed your fella all his favorite foods.
- Claw-fect for your reptile, bird, turtle, aquarium fish and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
These tongs are perfect for feeding my snake. I like the rubber tips in case she accidently bites the tongs, but the angle on them really helps make sure that doesn't happen.
Sturdy safe tongs
Honestly, these are the best tongs you can get to feed your small to medium sized reptiles with. I love the angled rubber protected tips. Now I don't have to worry about my snake hurting herself on tongs again.
I've tried a few different tongs and these are my favorite. Easy to grab onto insects and most importantly it protects my reptiles teeth from injury.
It doesn’t break easily and it does not get rusty at all I have 2 leopard geckos one a baby and one a adult!