Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clamps to side of terrarium to provide a trusted heating source with bulb (not included).
- Made of durable, heavy gauge painted aluminum so it’s sturdy enough for everyday use.
- Features aluminum dome that increases amount of light and UV output up to 30%.
- Ceramic socket for use with ceramic lamps, incandescent heating bulbs, halogen bulbs, or mercury vapor bulbs.
- Ready to use out of the package with no assembly or set up needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$22.28Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$18.86Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealZilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.00Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealZilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Terrarium Bulb, 100-watt$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealZilla Mini Halogen & UVB Combo Fixture for Reptile Terrariums, 9.6-in$27.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealZilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$39.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- DealMarina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt$3.83Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$12.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealZoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 16 watts$32.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealZilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 25 Watts$7.75Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||—||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I got this 4 months ago it work fine up until Monday. The light bulb kept flickering so I replaced it and it kept happening even with the new bulb. After messing with it I got the bulb to stay on but after a couple minutes I smelled burning so I went and checked it out and smoke was coming out of the on and off switch and the light bulb started flickering again I unplugged it but if I wasn’t home definitely could have caught the house on fire !!!
My lamp works as expected. Very happy with purchase. And fast delivery
Not for ceramic heat emitters
I bought this to use with a heat lamp for my box turtles. The description on the website said it could be used with ceramic lamps, and one of the suggested "frequently bought together" products was a ceramic bulb like the one I use. When I got the lamp, however, the instructions in the box indicate that this lamp cannot be used with ceramic heat bulbs. Buyer beware. I can still use it with a different bulb, but it is not what I needed.
came all beat up
Came all beat up and was not the right size for the length of the bulb it was recommended for!
Works perfect for my res. Clamps right onto their basking platform with ease and doesnt wiggle at all.
HIGH QUALITY LIGHT FIXTURE
High quality light fixture. I am very happy with it.
My iguanas need their lamp!
I wanted to love this. Instead after a day I was no longer able to use the lamp do to it not turning on. I’m not sure what’s the problem both bulb and lamp was brand new and ordered together I believe it may be a shortage in the wiring as it turns on for about 5 seconds then turns right back off to never come back on again. My iguanas need their lighting ! What do I do ?
Better to get a hanging lamp
This lamp is working well with the porcelain heater that we wanted it for, but in order to use it, we had to fashion a hanger for it out of an old clothes hanger. The clamp mount is not stable and we did not feel comfortable using it with the stand that we purchased. We thought it would have a hanger as an option as well for mounting since the stand specifically recommends this lamp and shows a lamp hanging from the top of the stand. Wrong. If you are trying to find a lamp to hang from the stand, choose the hanging lamp, not the clamp lamp.
They work great
Easy to put together and use. They work great and they are not blowing my bulbs like the lamps with the dimmer switches did.
It Does The Job But...
I purchased because I needed it for my cat who suffers from kidney disease. I read that Infrared light treatments help with kidney inflammation issues. So Far he loves the treatments because he's always cold & enjoys the heat. The only downside is that the white base still gets extremely hot after just 30 min use so I have to shut it off to cool. Mind you I'm only using a 75 watt bulb though the capacity is for up too 150 bulb. That's the only downside. Otherwise it's great!