Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Porcelain bulb provides a 24-hour heat source for tropical and desert reptiles.
- Gives off an intense muscle-penetrating infrared heat while emitting no light.
- Perfect for arid enclosures or terrariums with high humidity to keep your reptile buddy warm.
- Made with a flat design to prevent excess heat buildup, making it more durable for everyday use.
- Easy setup as it screws into any standard porcelain incandescent socket; uses 100 watts of power.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$24.88Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- dealFluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.09List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$12.18Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$49.23Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- dealZoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 18-in$31.03Chewy Price$39.99List Price$29.48Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- dealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$21.09Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Works as advertised
Keeps things nice and toasty for my RF tortoise without a harsh heat lamp sapping the humidity. Would recommend keeping on 24/7 as it can take a while to heat up compared to a lamp.
Heat lamp for tortoise
It is perfect and puts out the exact heat for our tortoise
Heat and Torties
Tried this heat emitter for the first time .This Radiates a good amount of heat which is so important for those chilly winters . This is currently keeping my tortoises toasty and they love to bask in the heat especially after a nice soak . I hope the bulb lasts .
Great price! Shipping was so fast. Definitely will order more lights for our bearded dragon
Nice amount of heat
So far so good. Gives good amounts of heat for my bearded dragon and he seems happy with it
Stopped working four days later.
I didn’t even realize it wasn’t working anymore until I went to move the light and realized there was no heat at all. I never noticed prior since it doesn’t have a visible light I didn’t think anything was wrong. The first day I touched it and felt the heat knots immediately. A few days later nothing. I can’t beliehe it stopped working so quickly. This was recommended to me by an employee so I thought it’d last at least a year .
Good for baby chicks too!
This has been a great source of heat for our baby chicks! I know a light bulb would have worked, but now the chicks can acclimate themselves to day/night cycles because they don't have bright light shining on them 24/7. I wish I would have purchased two of them because it is still a little chilly in our area.
Lasted maybe a week
I started this heated on Saturday, February 9th, I marked it on the calendar. I checked it a couple of times during the week and it was warm. Yesterday, February 16th, I checked it and it was cold. I have had heaters in this same light thet lasted for months, not sure what is going on, but would not recommend this one.
heating for torts and turt
works great bought this as a back up! my turtle and torts seem to really like it
Before purchasing this one as a replacement, my previous zoo med ceramic heater lasted me FIVE years of constant use, and was still going strong. Definitely recommend these.