Zoo Med Wire Cage Clamp Reptile Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Intended for use with mercury vapor lamps, incandescent heat lamps and ceramic heat emitters.
- Open wire cage can help prevent dangerous back heat.
- Heat-resistant ceramic socket can handle up to 150 watts of energy.
- Includes a convenient on/off switch for easier device control.
- Safe, durable and reliable to help stand the test of time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiTherm Habitat Heater, 40W$57.85Chewy Price$61.93List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$44.09Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiCare Rock Heater, Mini$12.89Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 4 watts$10.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor Reptile Lamp$53.79Chewy Price
- Fluker's 10-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Switch$20.99Chewy Price$30.05List Price
- Exo Terra Natural Daylight Reptile Lamp, 26-w bulb$33.29Chewy Price$33.99List Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor UVB Reptile Lamp$59.88Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Zoo Med Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$71.89Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 25 Watts$8.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exo Terra Swamp Basking Splash Proof Reptile Spot Lamp, 75-w bulb$23.31Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.14Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Glass||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Glass|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
great fixture without clamp
Bought this for extra heat during chilly winter nights, for my Russian tortoise. Fixture doesn’t get too hot and allows heat to emit. Light weight and easy to use with on/off switch. Only reason I took stars off is because the clamp is useless. It does not support the weight of the fixture. I even used a smaller ceramic bulb. There is no hanging option, so you are left with placing it on top of the enclosure. I tried tightening the screws and clamping to different stands, nothing worked. The fixture doesn’t stay where you point it, or it isn’t secure and slips. If you are relying on the clamp feature, you may need to play around to ensure it is safe and secure. If you can place on top of enclosure, you’ll have no issues.