Zoo Med Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All natural blended food with no artificial colors or preservatives
- High protein diet with added vitamins and minerals to make it a great treat to add to your turtles' diet
- A medley of pellets, dried shrimp and mealworms, and whole dried cranberries your turtle is sure to love
- Formulated to meet the dietary needs of growing turtles
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mini Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$4.04Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Aquatic Turtle Food, 4-lb jar$27.77Chewy Price$39.94List Price$26.38Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Grasshoppers Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can$2.99Chewy Price$6.08List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Tortoise Food, 13.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Hermit Crab Food, 2.4-oz jar$6.41Chewy Price$6.09Autoship Price
- Omega One Adult Turtle Floating Sticks Food, 12.5-oz jar$17.25Chewy Price$20.19List Price$16.39Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 5-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$10.02List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Frog & Tadpole Food, 2-oz jar$1.89Chewy Price$4.99List Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$4.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Cakes Pellet Land Crab Food, 1.58-oz jar$3.56Chewy Price$3.38Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 7-oz jar$8.78Chewy Price$8.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Corn, Fish Meal, Poultry Meal...||Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal...||Freeze-Dried River Shrimp, Freeze-Dried Mealworms, Corn...|
|Food Form||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Mealworms, Shrimp||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Freeze-Dried, Mealworms, Shrimp|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Turtles have preferences
This food was what my two RES were on when I got them two years ago and the male simply will not eat the cranberries. I switched him to another food and he is just fine. I actually can’t give him treats (dried mealworms, dried shrimp, krill pellets, etc) too often because he will refuse to eat the fortified pellets that I give him if I mix them in anymore. My female gobbles this up and asks for more. Different turtles will have different taste preferences I guess!
My turtle Boo Loves this food. I just ordered another 2 Jars.
Not For My turtles
I bought this for my grandaughter's turtles whom have been eating pellets always I thought this would be much better and healthier for them. They bit the pellets only once and did not seek them afterwards Did NOT touch the cranberries and only ate the dried meal worms that are by far very few of, it also made their water smell bad.
First time buy
My turtles red and Jeff loved this meal!! Will order again.
Not happy with food
My two 15 year old red sliders don't like this food ! Nor, does my 2 year old red slider ! They like the few tid bits in there, but not the food at all !!! There is very few to none of the good stuff in this food ! It creates a total mess in my tanks ! I have to get it out, before I have a real problem on my hands ! Having to clean the entire tank out again ! Having a large tank for the older ones is a really big problem !!! I do not recommend this turtle food ! I would like a refund ! I'm just going to throw out !
This gourmet blend has an excellent mix of ingredients. My turtle prefers shrimp & mealworms only but I tried him on this mixture
My two baby stinkpot musk turtles love every part of this, and so does my juvenile midland painted. Surprisingly they actually like the cranberries too. Super cheap for how much you get and how good it is. I have a northern map turtle that isn't the biggest fan, but he's really picky. But thats with any turtle food. Unless your turtle is overly picky, he/she is sure to love it!
My yellow belly loves this BUT
I would have given this a 5/5 stars if it didn't have the red circle stuff (I forgot the name) I have a yellow belly slider he loves this but refuses to eat the red circles and since he does that it makes a mess in the tank. My turtle isn't a picky eater which was weird but maybe it works for your turtle, you'll never know until you try!
Tasty Turtle Food
My turtles dig it! I've been buying this turtle food for years and suddenly the pet stores I go to no longer have it in stock, so I'm relieved I was able to find it on Chewy!
Good for your buck
The turtles like it so i guess its go. I have 4 turtles different ages & they all seem to like it.